Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 05:41 PM

3 posts, read 3,299 times

Advertisements

Went to boy friends company xmas party days ago and I drank with one of his co worker and we talked for almost an hour. And I can see he is very interested in me but the things is this year me and my partner always talking about break up/open relationship and I really don't know what should I do .. If I want to know this guy should I just add his social media such as face book? Or this will just end up a disaster ! Help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2015, 05:45 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
An entire hour drinking and flirting with a coworker at your boyfriends Christmas party? Where's the boyfriend? at home? Lol

Old 12-14-2015, 05:49 PM

Firstly He is besides me and after probably busy drink with other co worker .. They hold the xmas party at a club.

Old 12-14-2015, 05:53 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,770,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googinie View Post
Went to boy friends company xmas party days ago and I drank with one of his co worker and we talked for almost an hour. And I can see he is very interested in me but the things is this year me and my partner always talking about break up/open relationship and I really don't know what should I do .. If I want to know this guy should I just add his social media such as face book? Or this will just end up a disaster ! Help!
OP:

Exactly what do you want to happen after drinking and flirting with a male co-worker of your boyfriend?

Exactly why would you want to add this guy to your Facebook page?

Exactly what do you want from this guy?

Old 12-14-2015, 05:53 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,225,806 times
Quote:
So why don't you clarify with your boyfriend about your relationship status first, & if all is good then proceed freely with the new one?

Old 12-14-2015, 05:55 PM

48,531 posts, read 34,851,331 times
If you want to break up with your BF, break up. If both of you want an open relationship, then do that.

None of those decisions should have anything to do with some guy you have known for, literally, one hour.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-14-2015, 06:03 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Firstly He is besides me and after probably busy drink with other co worker .. They hold the xmas party at a club.
Right beside you while all this is going down, eh?

Anyhow, its seems your bf don't give a crap about your scandal. I say go ahead and Facebook this chump.

Old 12-14-2015, 06:22 PM

20 posts, read 27,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
If you want to break up with your BF, break up. If both of you want an open relationship, then do that.

None of those decisions should have anything to do with some guy you have known for, literally, one hour.

This^^^

Old 12-14-2015, 06:35 PM

12,823 posts, read 24,402,599 times
Years ago (20+) I went to my GF's Holiday Party and ended up at a table with a guy I found a bit nerdy but he was a trust funder. Lots of talking, and it was not me and my GF. Next thing you know ... she went on an employee ski trip where partners were supposedly disinvited. Guess who was also on that trip. Guess who was then my ex-GF!

Old 12-14-2015, 06:50 PM

The things is I'm not sure I want an open relationship but if me and partner do go ahead. I'm definitely have some chemistry with this guy but just a bit weird as he is my boy friends co worker...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships