Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 05:34 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,389,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantNJ View Post
Or he might be a virgin and/or very inexperienced despite of what he says. If you are interested try to be a bit more open/aggressive yourself to encourage him. But if he draws back, you have your answer...
I was wondering about this - how does OP know he's not a virgin - strange conversation since he's moving so slowly with OP....or is she just assuming based on other things?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2016, 07:39 AM

2,492 posts, read 3,032,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madbach View Post
Dump him and start dating other guys. If he really likes you then he will chase you. Some red flags here: For one, he is taking things super slow- after 3 months not trying to get past 1st base? Either he is gay or not attracted to you. 2

When guys are interested in a girl there isn't any doubt. We don't need to make up our minds, we want you from date one. And there is no such thing as too busy, only too busy for YOU.

Young women on here- always remember this: when a guy wants you he leaves no doubt about it. This guy is just hanging with you until someone "better" comes along. Move on.
This 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing more cringeworthy then listening to women making excuses or celebrating crumbs when it comes to male attention.

Vice versa as well.

Old 01-22-2016, 07:09 PM

9 posts, read 7,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
I was wondering about this - how does OP know he's not a virgin - strange conversation since he's moving so slowly with OP....or is she just assuming based on other things?
One time I was joking around and asked if he has lost his virginity and he said he did back in undergrad.

Old 01-23-2016, 04:51 AM

332 posts, read 294,782 times
I feel the same way as others. If a guy is into you, he will make time for you no matter how busy he is. I've dated a guy that traveled for work all the time and we still talked 24/7. Guy I'm dating now works 60 hr weeks, sometimes graveyard shifts, and we still talk a lot. Don't wait around for him.. go date others.

Old 01-23-2016, 05:03 AM

24,559 posts, read 18,286,736 times
...or the guy has some huge pile of emotional baggage he's not talking about that makes him totally relationship and intimacy phobic. ...or the guy has the world's lowest testosterone level.

It kind of doesn't matter. Move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships