Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 09:15 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,009,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuason77 View Post

Yeah i'm very jealous and insecure!
If you recognize it, why not work on it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2016, 09:16 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,578,100 times
...well when she has slept with that many guys, she is bound to remain friends with some of them.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:33 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,229,050 times
The #1 thing I learned about fb: Don't worry about what you see on facebook- worry about what you don't see on facebook. Lol. So if you *seriously* believe your gf is the kind of woman to be completely sketchy & a cheating liar ( ) , then that dude is probably just a decoy anyway and nobody to worry about.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:01 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,717,577 times
If you are that jealous and insecure you don't need to be in a relationship.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:07 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,604,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
If you are that jealous and insecure you don't need to be in a relationship.
Yes, you need to have a certain amount of trust in your partner, but your current partner should be more important to you than people who you had sex with in the past. So if they want you to unfriend an ex who you have no valid reason to be in contact with anyway, I personally think you should.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:08 AM

102,195 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuason77 View Post
Yeah i'm very jealous and insecure!
Why should she have to suffer and have her FB activity censored, and deal with a jealous bf just because you have a problem? Your jealousy and insecurities will not serve you well in life. This will be a recurring problem in future relationships, and will drive people away from you. Get some professional help in dealing with your issues. You'll be a lot happier for it.

Old 01-27-2016, 11:03 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times
How do you even know that?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 01-27-2016, 11:05 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,449,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Yes, you need to have a certain amount of trust in your partner, but your current partner should be more important to you than people who you had sex with in the past. So if they want you to unfriend an ex who you have no valid reason to be in contact with anyway, I personally think you should.
Maybe if it was a recent fling and they still see each other and there's still a temptation between them, I'd agree with this. But someone who was a FWB in college 20 years ago who was a friend before the benefits and lives in another state with his wife and children I don't see the need to unfriend.

It also depends on how you use FB - if you friend everyone you know from birth to someone you "talked" to once on Ok Cupid, that's a lot different from those who only "friend" people they know and have a real life connection with. I think a lot of people "collect" friends on FB rather than have real relationships with them.

Old 01-27-2016, 11:19 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,604,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
Maybe if it was a recent fling and they still see each other and there's still a temptation between them, I'd agree with this. But someone who was a FWB in college 20 years ago who was a friend before the benefits and lives in another state with his wife and children I don't see the need to unfriend.

It also depends on how you use FB - if you friend everyone you know from birth to someone you "talked" to once on Ok Cupid, that's a lot different from those who only "friend" people they know and have a real life connection with. I think a lot of people "collect" friends on FB rather than have real relationships with them.
I agree with you. I just don't think Facebook is as harmless as some people think. Lots of cheating starts on Facebook. Sure you can say if a person is going to cheat, they'll do it anyway but communicating with former flames on Facebook definitely helps the process.

Old 01-27-2016, 11:35 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,166,535 times
She's still having sex with him. You should dump her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships