Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 08:36 AM

426 posts, read 371,271 times

Advertisements

Get and find another girl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2016, 10:23 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,078,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damther View Post
I've been dating a girl for about a month and things were just perfect. So I took things too seriously and showed too much interest what made her lost interest in me so we stopped dating. A month after a break up we still talk sometimes (sms/fb/snapchat) but not much, like once a week a few messages. But I don't feel like she's interested.

now the thing... Today she came to my school to meet her bestfriend. When she was waiting for her she has been talking to her bestfriends boyfriend. They were sitting next too my locker. So when i came to change they started to have a conversation about a guy she is dating now (his friend). The conversation they were having was so obvious to be made up before. He asked her about that guy (a friend of his) she's dating and she said, he doesnt text her back and that they were only on 1 date.. the other was just some random talk. I said nothing expect bye when I left. By the way me and her friends boyfriend hate each other.

I think she's still dating that guy but I don't know why would she say so obviously that in front of me?

Shes known for not being mean to anyone. She's a nice girl.
I still love her but I think she knows i'm texting a girl who is a perf10, but there is nothing serious yet.

What is the best think I can do?
Here's the sad fact of the matter here; if you were capable of following the advice needed to flip this situation, you wouldn't be in this position to begin with.

Sorry to break it to you.

Old 02-02-2016, 10:24 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,214,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain II View Post
Here's the sad fact of the matter here; if you were capable of following the advice needed to flip this situation, you wouldn't be in this position to begin with.

Sorry to break it to you.
This was a great comment and you are a great help to him.

Old 02-02-2016, 10:36 AM

2,894 posts, read 2,455,225 times
Quote:

1) She is definitely making me jealous, bacause weeks ago she also sent me snapchat selfie with him.
2) I never said I liked her. She's just hot.
3) Well I have to hate him because he's doing all he can to convince her i'm a bad person.. With lies ofcouse.
Yeah you did. Don't lie. See below from your OP.

Quote:
-Snip-

I still love her but I think she knows i'm texting a girl who is a perf10, but there is nothing serious yet.

The best thing you can do is shut your locker, get to class, and quit worrying about this stupid kind of crap - it's childish. High School will be over soon and it'll be nothing more than a distant, albeit cringe-worthy due to how you're reacting, memory.

Old 02-02-2016, 10:49 AM

2,575 posts, read 2,079,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy2U View Post
Yeah you did. Don't lie. See below from your OP.

The best thing you can do is shut your locker, get to class, and quit worrying about this stupid kind of crap - it's childish. High School will be over soon and it'll be nothing more than a distant, albeit cringe-worthy due to how you're reacting, memory.
I believe he was saying he doesn't like the new girl he's texting now, he just thinks she is hot. He still likes the previous girl. That's how I read it anyway.

But I agree with you about the looking back and this being a cringe-worthy memory lol

Yes, the best advice is to let go of this girl and just ignore her and move on. If she's trying to make you jealous why would you want to let her win? Just ignore her and her friends and forget about them. Also, if you're not actually into this new girl, then don't lead her on because that's not fair to her. Just enjoy high school while you can.

Old 02-02-2016, 10:58 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times
Yes, OP is going to be so embarrassed by his high-school self if he ever grows out of this stage.

OP: ASK DAD.

Old 02-02-2016, 01:46 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,078,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
This was a great comment and you are a great help to him.
Trust me, even if we told him what to do, it wouldn't matter because he couldn't do it.

Old 02-02-2016, 01:54 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,863,645 times
Quote:
I've been dating a girl for about a month and things were just perfect. So I took things too seriously and showed too much interest what made her lost interest in me so we stopped dating. A month after a break up we still talk sometimes (sms/fb/snapchat) but not much, like once a week a few messages. But I don't feel like she's interested.

now the thing... Today she came to my school to meet her bestfriend. When she was waiting for her she has been talking to her bestfriends boyfriend. They were sitting next too my locker. So when i came to change they started to have a conversation about a guy she is dating now (his friend). The conversation they were having was so obvious to be made up before. He asked her about that guy (a friend of his) she's dating and she said, he doesnt text her back and that they were only on 1 date.. the other was just some random talk. I said nothing expect bye when I left. By the way me and her friends boyfriend hate each other.

I think she's still dating that guy but I don't know why would she say so obviously that in front of me?

ignore her completely. stop texting her, stop talking to her, stop calling her. she ended the relationship, not you. apparently she has decided she made a mistake, and probably wants you back. dont give in, just cut off all contact with her.

Old 02-02-2016, 02:03 PM

39 posts, read 29,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
ignore her completely. stop texting her, stop talking to her, stop calling her. she ended the relationship, not you. apparently she has decided she made a mistake, and probably wants you back. dont give in, just cut off all contact with her.
But is it possible to be with her again after some time? I'll cut contacts off. That's what I was planing to do...

Old 02-02-2016, 02:43 PM

426 posts, read 371,271 times
Quote:
But is it possible to be with her again after some time? I'll cut contacts off. That's what I was planing to do...
DUDE please find another girl
I think another may possibly be more hotter than her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships