Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 07:06 PM

620 posts, read 1,774,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
And wouldn't you never-married women prefer to date a never-married or childless man? As for the latter, it seems so many women don't care...what, the dude's ejaculated and created offspring...does that make him more virile? C'mon.
My answer is yes. I would definitely prefer to date a man who has never been married and doesn't have kids. It would just make me feel as if we're starting off on more common ground. Not that it matters, but I definitely support your right to choose your significant others as you see fit. I'd also support someone who said that they'd only want to date someone who has been married and/or has kids. I don't see what the big deal is, either way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2008, 07:46 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,493,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by girleylips View Post
lol sorry had to laugh out loud...stacy k DOES have some really weird ideas

would rep you but won't let me right now
I laughed so hard I spit on the screen of my computer !!

Old 02-07-2008, 08:42 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,102,054 times
Quote:
I looked up her posts. Thanks for the veiled insult. I'm a conservative guy. That one ingredient would NOT fly.
Hey come on now - Stacy would not appreciate being referred to in the context of an insult. By the way, what is that one ingredient that wouldn't fly???

You two seem perfect for one another - same ideals.

Old 02-07-2008, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Hey come on now - Stacy would not appreciate being referred to in the context of an insult. By the way, what is that one ingredient that wouldn't fly???

You two seem perfect for one another - same ideals.
I wish I could give you more rep.

Something tells me that this guy also prefers his women without so much mileage, I could be wrong.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:12 PM

107 posts, read 97,026 times
Quote:
I am a never married white collar male. People are surprised when they meet me and hear this. Too much school and changed careers - my fault for that.

This will inevitably pi** some women posters off. I have always tried to date childless professional women, preferably never married as well. I feel that there is way too much in common and they\'ve traveled the same road I have. I can\'t stand when a woman with kids, who may be interested, immediately begins to talk about her kids to you...as if you really care about kids produced by and loyal to another man, assuming he\'s even minimally in the picture. It\'s an incredible conflict of interests. I just walk away.

One disturbing thing I see is that a lot of never-married women have an intimacy problem. They can be incredibly cold. Two very attractive never-married women I know admitted to being incestually molested as children and have spent a lot of time in therapy. I can\'t change that and am sorry that they are missing out on emotional and yes, even PHYSICAL, intimacy which I enjoy a LOT. One talk show said it has occurred to 1 in 7 women and that, for men, it\'s about half that figure. That\'s 14% of the female population...unbelievable.

So, the question, wouldn\'t you never-married men prefer to date never-married women or childless women? And wouldn\'t you never-married women prefer to date a never-married or childless man? As for the latter, it seems so many women don\'t care...what, the dude\'s ejaculated and created offspring...does that make him more virile? C\'mon.
Like I say before this post single man do not want women with child because this unatractive. Women with child have wide womb area this stretch out for man and do not feel good. This man do not need women caring for child while pay no atention to partner. This child get in way of good love and nice relation. Best thing for women to do is stay with original father of child . No good man want responsible for her childrens and he think she big tramp because of this.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:15 PM

107 posts, read 97,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Robert - have I got the perfect woman for you!!! Her name is Stacy K and you can see her posts on these forums. I think the two of you would really hit it off and she would just be super IDEAL for you!
haha I do not have time for this man now yet. I have many man for me now so only look for many women but maybe later time I can do you to.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy K View Post
haha I do not have time for this man now yet. I have many man for me now so only look for many women but maybe later time I can do you to.
So you do your best to keep your time full with both men and women. NICE.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy K View Post
Moderator cut: inappropriate
I do apologize, I don't recall saying anything mean to you.
I don't hate all men, just some of them and as far as me being old, I will be 41 in March, happy birthday too me.

I don't feel desperate to have a man in my life because I am independent enough to enjoy my single life with my child. I don't want any pills to fix me because I am happy with who I am.

People who are promiscuous tend to be the ones who have psychological issues and need a doctor to give them medication.

Last edited by jeannie216; 02-09-2008 at 07:00 AM..

Old 02-07-2008, 09:38 PM

314 posts, read 720,203 times
Big Dawg would be so proud-have to get up off the floor now-laughing till my sides hurt!

Old 02-07-2008, 09:43 PM

1 posts, read 2,931 times
What a shock you're not married! Maybe by the time you matureand become less self absorbed- you might actually find a meaningful and/or lasting relationship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships