Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 12:17 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,057,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Nope again.

You can keep trying though, I guess...?
Okay. I will continue to shame both and will encourage others to shame both.

You do the same. Deal?

Promiscuous women have no place in a successful society.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:18 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,531,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
Akonoyo is an all-around classy guy.

Klu Klux Klan Growing in Strength
My oh my!!!!!

Old 02-08-2016, 12:19 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
Okay. I will continue to shame both and will encourage others to shame both.

You do the same. Deal?

Promiscuous women have no place in a successful society.
Nope.

No deals with people who actively support criminal activity.

People of age electively making love is not a criminal activity, BTW.

On a side note, it really is interesting just how far you'll go to try to instill the belief that there's nothing wrong with rape. You'll pretty much jump through hoops to get to that conclusion. It really is sort of an inside look into the mind of an individual who believes in physically and emotionally harming women in a direct and permanent way. It's a little eerie. But interesting. Sad and frightening though, because if your thought process is any indication on a larger scale as far as rape activity goes, then rapists really can't be rehabilitated, so maybe permanent jail time in order to physically prevent them from harming women again is the only answer? I don't know. I'm hoping you're in the minority for that and other reasons.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:20 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,593,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I noticed how you are quick to include men as rape victims, despite their not being part of Roosh's advocacy that rape on private property should be decriminalized, yet do not include promiscuous men in your wish to slutshame. You do realize whom the sluts are having sex with, right?
Decent, upstanding men who will probably find themselves victimized, right?

Old 02-08-2016, 12:20 PM

854 posts, read 586,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
Akonoyo is an all-around classy guy.

Klu Klux Klan Growing in Strength

Unsurprising, he is basically your typical ugly redneck who will die alone.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:
I noticed how you are quick to include men as rape victims, despite their not being part of Roosh's advocacy that rape on private property should be decriminalized, yet do not include promiscuous men in your wish to slutshame. You do realize whom the sluts are having sex with, right?
I don't know anything about Roosh, really, or what specifically he advocates. However, I do believe that he should be able to advocate for whatever he wants.

Personally, I believe that promiscuity is natural and normal for men (though I don't engage in the practice because I don't like having casual sex). I believe that men and women are different and that respectable women should not engage in that kind of behavior.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torontocheeka View Post
Unsurprising, he is basically your typical ugly redneck who will die alone.
I'm actually from NYC. Not a redneck. And that quote is a personal attack that is being taken out of context.

Although, of course, you are an angry feminist so your opinion doesn't matter much. I bet you're fat as well, right? Possibly a lesbian?

Old 02-08-2016, 12:23 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
I don't know anything about Roosh, really, or what specifically he advocates. However, I do believe that he should be able to advocate for whatever he wants.

Personally, I believe that promiscuity is natural and normal for men (though I don't engage in the practice because I don't like having casual sex). I believe that men and women are different and that respectable women should not engage in that kind of behavior.
Whom are the promiscuous men going to have sex with?

Old 02-08-2016, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Whom are the promiscuous men going to have sex with?
They have sex with promiscuous women. However, a man can change his behavior throughout his life and settle down with his Madonna. A wh*re cannot herself become a Madonna (unless she lies about it, but, of course, she would not truly ever be able to become this).

Old 02-08-2016, 12:29 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,737,640 times
I'm of the opinion that Roosh has the mother of all Indian Guy Issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships