Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2016, 05:37 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,606,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
Well then I guess I need to get use to being single, if my league is prisoners, ex cons, fat men and drinkers.
You're the one who keeps letting these men into your life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2016, 05:39 PM

8,170 posts, read 6,039,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsteiner View Post
Perhaps a strange question, but have you considered moving elsewhere? It sounds like the pickings are either slim in your area or have already been picked over multiple times.
No I grew up where I am. Plus I have to stay until my son is 18. I do want to move to a warmer climate at that point.

I often feel like the good ones are married, and what's left has been picked through. It is like injustice have to grab one that I can at least tolerate their dysfunction or just hang it up.

Old 03-23-2016, 05:40 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,484,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
Well then I guess I need to get use to being single, if my league is prisoners, ex cons, fat men and drinkers.
Into every woman's life a few jerks and losers will attempt to fall. But if that's ALL you are attracting, the problem is you, and you have to ask yourself why you're a crap-magnet. Keep doing what you're doing and keep being how you're being, and you'll keep getting what you're getting.

Old 03-23-2016, 05:45 PM

112 posts, read 133,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
And I can say "Count your blesses you don't have to deal with bad options."

Bottom line, for some people, if they don't want the options they have, there is nothing to be thankful for. They're still single. And still sexless.

For anyone having trouble, the problem is them, personally. Not their gender. If you're not charming enough to get a woman, that's your issue. Not because you're a man. Since other men managed to get their women. Everyone has to have something. If you're just average / plain all around and nothing about you stands out, you'll have trouble and no good experiences to write about. Something has to pop about you. If you're ugly/plain and boring, good luck.
You're entitled to your opinion. I'll stick to facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Any person who does not meet he typical standard for attractiveness and who is boring on top of that is going to have a hard time finding dates/ a relationship, harder than if they were classically beautiful or handsome and had a sparkling personality. Do you seriously not get this?
Once again, women have it easier.Is it hard for women ? I'm sure they face SOME obstacles but it's not that hard compared to what men have to go through.

Old 03-23-2016, 05:45 PM

8,170 posts, read 6,039,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperJade View Post
Into every woman's life a few jerks and losers will attempt to fall. But if that's ALL you are attracting, the problem is you, and you have to ask yourself why you're a crap-magnet. Keep doing what you're doing and keep being how you're being, and you'll keep getting what you're getting.
It seems to be all that I attract. The last one seemed to have promise but nope.

Old 03-23-2016, 05:46 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,017,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierPacheco View Post
Once again, women have it easier.Is it hard for women ? I'm sure they face SOME obstacles but it's not that hard compared to what men have to go through.
When was the last time you experienced dating as a woman?

Old 03-23-2016, 07:18 PM

4,828 posts, read 4,287,155 times
Quote:
You're entitled to your opinion. I'll stick to facts.

I will say one thing women have easier than me is casually dating. If a fairly attractive woman wants to just casually date she likely can, because she can likely attract a male who's fairly traditional. One thing I can't do is likely attract women I'm attracted to who will reverse the roles and pay for me to go out.

I can get a woman to pay for me, but it's likely because she can't get any man and she's trying to make something work with just anybody.

Old 03-23-2016, 07:47 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,891,275 times
Quote:

Tough.

Everyone has it better/worse than someone else. Guess what? This is life, you don't get a ribbon just for participating.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-23-2016, 08:48 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,337,227 times
It's not a breeze for women I got 50+ visits yesterday and only three messages and im not all that hideous.i added hippy/hippie to my profile though and that helped a lot,im getting guys I actually like now.

Old 03-23-2016, 11:15 PM

112 posts, read 133,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
I will say one thing women have easier than me is casually dating. If a fairly attractive woman wants to just casually date she likely can, because she can likely attract a male who's fairly traditional. One thing I can't do is likely attract women I'm attracted to who will reverse the roles and pay for me to go out.

I can get a woman to pay for me, but it's likely because she can't get any man and she's trying to make something work with just anybody.
In general women have a lot of things easier but it is what it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships