Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2016, 01:36 PM

888 posts, read 555,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
This story keeps getting weirder and weirder.

I agree. I am having a hard time believing the OP is a real person, because how can someone be this clueless? and to the OP, you shouldn't be sleeping at her place with the kids there, you barely know this person. This poor kids are going to be so messed up, their sister is taken away, they see men in and out of her life, they appear to know about the men and know to keep secrets, they see you hiding from people at her place, and their mom may or may not be abusive to them. OP you sound incredibly desperate for a girlfriend. I don't get it. And the pinky swear thing, are you 15? I think my 12 year old may be more mature than what is going on here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2016, 01:54 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Actions, not words.

She does not act like a GF in anyway shape or form. From my point of view, she is NOT your GF.

You can call a horse a dog all day, but it is still a horse.

I don't know why you put up with this. Almost guaranteed she is seeing other guys. Well, we KNOW that. She had one in her house that she was trying on as a BF, but he did something wrong (lied) so he's out, and your back in.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-12-2016, 04:13 PM

625 posts, read 952,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Actions, not words.

She does not act like a GF in anyway shape or form. From my point of view, she is NOT your GF.

You can call a horse a dog all day, but it is still a horse.

I don't know why you put up with this. Almost guaranteed she is seeing other guys. Well, we KNOW that. She had one in her house that she was trying on as a BF, but he did something wrong (lied) so he's out, and your back in.

Your message reminded me of what could possibly be going on during the next several days when I am not at her place. She wants me to wait until her foot heals before we can meet. Also, she said that she is on her period. I am giving her time to herself, but of course, the last time I did that, I was later told by her and her son that her ex-boyfriend was at her place!

Old 05-12-2016, 04:16 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous51 View Post
Your message reminded me of what could possibly be going on during the next several days when I am not at her place. She wants me to wait until her foot heals before we can meet. Also, she said that she is on her period. I am giving her time to herself, but of course, the last time I did that, I was later told by her and her son that her ex-boyfriend was at her place!

What else needs to happen for you to wake up and dump her?

Old 05-12-2016, 04:19 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:

I was later told by her and her son that her ex-boyfriend was at her place!
Yikes. That is a pretty big clue, OP.

Old 05-12-2016, 04:28 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Well, that I can understand. I don't like seeing people when I have my period and my guy friend knows that. He's even tracking my period apparently because he knows the week I'm due to get it.

Old 05-12-2016, 06:38 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:

She tells you she can't see or sometimes even talk to you 90% of the time, you can assume it's for another guy.

Why you haven't dumped her is beyond me. How much more proof do you need?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-13-2016, 08:51 AM

625 posts, read 952,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangirl_2015 View Post
I agree. I am having a hard time believing the OP is a real person, because how can someone be this clueless? and to the OP, you shouldn't be sleeping at her place with the kids there, you barely know this person. This poor kids are going to be so messed up, their sister is taken away, they see men in and out of her life, they appear to know about the men and know to keep secrets, they see you hiding from people at her place, and their mom may or may not be abusive to them. OP you sound incredibly desperate for a girlfriend. I don't get it. And the pinky swear thing, are you 15? I think my 12 year old may be more mature than what is going on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
She tells you she can't see or sometimes even talk to you 90% of the time, you can assume it's for another guy.

Why you haven't dumped her is beyond me. How much more proof do you need?

I am a real person (I SWEAR). I just don't want to date someone who is cheating on me and get my heart broken. Honestly, I am thinking of leaving her, because the last time she didn't want me to see her for days, she had an ex-boyfriend at her place for 5 days. She pushed me off her sofa, injuring her foot in the process, and told me to go to her bedroom when that guy came back to get his things on the night she kicked him out. Her son accompanied me to her bedroom, and she told me to stay there and don't go anywhere. If that ex-boyfriend is just friends with her now, then why would she care if he saw me that night??? When I was in her bedroom waiting for the guy to leave, her son told me that that guy was someone she dated two years ago. But her son told me that they aren't doing anything now. Maybe they are not doing anything when the kids are around. But what about when the kids are in school? Remember the kids knew that I am her boyfriend. She later told me that night that he was someone she dated before. Maybe she realized that I would be suspicious since she didn't want him to know that I was there. Maybe she realized that maybe her son would have told me the story about him when we were in her bedroom waiting for that guy to leave. Also, she told me earlier this week that she didn't want us to meet until her foot is healed. That could take weeks. I found out yesterday that she came back to POF to search for men. I deleted my profile on POF weeks ago, and she hid her profile. But evidently, she is back on the site. I don't have a profile, but yesterday afternoon, I did a search on POF to see if she is on there. Her profile was on there yesterday, and it said "Online Today". This morning, her profile says "Online This Week".

Last edited by anonymous51; 05-13-2016 at 09:01 AM..

Old 05-13-2016, 08:55 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
so now what?

Dump her or tell yourself she is just looking for FRIENDS there? Or ask her why she is on the site, get some dumb lie as an answer and keep giving her money?

Have some pride and end it. NOW.

Do you want to catch her in the act to realized what a piece of scum she is?

Old 05-13-2016, 09:00 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,451,528 times
Quote:
Honestly, I am thinking of leaving her, because the last time she didn't want me to see her for days, she had an ex-boyfriend at her place for 5 days... I found out yesterday that she came back to POF to search for men. I deleted my profile on POF weeks ago, and she hid her profile. But evidently, she is back on the site. I don't have a profile, but yesterday afternoon, I did a search on POF to see if she is on there.
You should break up with her for a variety of reasons, quite possible the #1 reason being that you (with good reason) clearly do not trust her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships