Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2017, 09:07 PM

19,431 posts, read 15,259,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I saw that one! Have you seen the Hot Pocket one? We can't say hot pocket any other way than to sing it in Gaffigan's voice.
Yep, there's no other way to say it now.

Lol, it was probably Beyond the Pale. We also watched King Baby again before that. But he talks about food so much in all of them, it's hard to keep track which ones they are.

Quote:
Skip the slogans, we need some White Russians! Make mine a triple, I'm celebrating this weekend.
Sounds good! What are you celebrating?

Quote:
Goosebumps! I left my new iPad and VERY important paperwork on the counter at a school in Torrance this morning and the secretary caught me after I was already out the gate, running to catch up and tell me I forgot my stuff. I too am very particular about never leaving my stuff but today I have been Forgetful Jones. Rain scheduled for this Sunday and Monday, maybe it's my dread building about more flooding that is turning my mind to mush.
I'm the same way. Even when a big group of us goes out to dinner and we're getting ready to leave, I'm always scanning the whole table to make sure no one's left anything behind. Someone will ALWAYS leave sunglasses or something like that. And I keep track of my purse like it's my baby, lol.

Yeah, I heard about more rain, too. Are you guys having a lot of trouble?

Quote:
The one in Carson is about ten miles from me - I drive by it twice a day, to and from LB State. I avoid it like the plague, zoo is an apt description for all the times I've been there. Not worth my time, but the bed frame I bought there like ten years ago is still going strong. And WTF with the way they force you all the way to the top floor to get in? I don't want to spend all day there, do they think they are a theme park or something?
We definitely try to go on off times.

We bought a sectional couch about 15 years ago. It's held up really well. We just recently had to throw out one section of it, though.

lol! I know, they trap you in there like a rat in a maze. But if you pay attention, you can get back down by the stairs or elevators without having to trudge through the entire place.

Sometimes when Chow works on a jobsite near them, he'll stop in after work and pick up the meatballs and gravy. lol

Last edited by SeaOfGrass; 02-24-2017 at 09:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2017, 09:09 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
I saw that one! Have you seen the Hot Pocket one? We can't say hot pocket any other way than to sing it in Gaffigan's voice.

Skip the slogans, we need some White Russians! Make mine a triple, I'm celebrating this weekend.

Goosebumps! I left my new iPad and VERY important paperwork on the counter at a school in Torrance this morning and the secretary caught me after I was already out the gate, running to catch up and tell me I forgot my stuff. I too am very particular about never leaving my stuff but today I have been Forgetful Jones. Rain scheduled for this Sunday and Monday, maybe it's my dread building about more flooding that is turning my mind to mush.

The one in Carson is about ten miles from me - I drive by it twice a day, to and from LB State. I avoid it like the plague, zoo is an apt description for all the times I've been there. Not worth my time, but the bed frame I bought there like ten years ago is still going strong. And WTF with the way they force you all the way to the top floor to get in? I don't want to spend all day there, do they think they are a theme park or something?
Hot pocket... LOL, yeah, we do the voice too.

Yeah, rain is on the way I hear, supposed to be nice tomorrow though and rain coming on Sunday.

We're like I said about 10 12 miles away from that one in Carson, that was the one I was talking about. We live a stones throw away from CSULB. That's a decent area over there. Like it. If you're coming down the 405 we're just an exit or two short of the college. LOL, giving away a little to much info. There's a large multi-story hotel right where we got off the freeway.

Old 02-24-2017, 09:42 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times
White Russian....Mmm my favorite.
You don't need a reason to celebrate for that!
Hot pocket, just eliminate the middle man and throw it straight in the toilet

Old 02-24-2017, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
"Flush pockettttt..."

Especially starting from about 1:05. "Recently they introduced the breakfast Hot Pocket. Finally! I can't think of a better way to start the day. "Good mooooorning!! You're about to call in sick."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-i9...KJZ0W&index=10

Old 02-24-2017, 10:04 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
Quote:
We kitties love our cream don't we? I am so nasty I will pop the top off my finished breve lattes and scrape the foam out the sides with a finger. I'm not gonna say what I do with it. They should have a support group for latte foam licking addicts.

I'm celebrating the anniversary of my birth dontcha know! And the hot pockets are strictly for the kids, I'm a classy lady and would never eat processed garbage like that. Well, at least not without a side of warmed salsa queso nacho cheese sauce to dip them in, haha! 🤣

Old 02-24-2017, 10:05 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Those Caucasians will make you take back things you didn't steal....

Old 02-24-2017, 10:40 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Those Caucasians will make you take back things you didn't steal....
Door to door, announcing you moved into the neighborhood and you're a pederast!

Quote:
We kitties love our cream don't we? I am so nasty I will pop the top off my finished breve lattes and scrape the foam out the sides with a finger. I'm not gonna say what I do with it. They should have a support group for latte foam licking addicts.
That's why I can't buy whipped cream in a can! I know it's inside the door of the refrigerator and can't walk by without squirting it in my mouth! It only lasts a day.

Quote:
I'm celebrating the anniversary of my birth dontcha know! And the hot pockets are strictly for the kids, I'm a classy lady and would never eat processed garbage like that. Well, at least not without a side of warmed salsa queso nacho cheese sauce to dip them in, haha! 🤣
Have a fabulous birthday! May all your wildest dreams come true

Old 02-25-2017, 10:56 AM

29,750 posts, read 34,415,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Yep, there's no other way to say it now.

Lol, it was probably Beyond the Pale. We also watched King Baby again before that. But he talks about food so much in all of them, it's hard to keep track which ones they are.
He's got a new Netflix special out recently (Cinco, I think?) It's your pretty basic Gaffigan stuff, but he does have a good joke about how unsatisfying it is to hang up on someone on a cell phone vs. a real desk phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post

I'm the same way. Even when a big group of us goes out to dinner and we're getting ready to leave, I'm always scanning the whole table to make sure no one's left anything behind. Someone will ALWAYS leave sunglasses or something like that. And I keep track of my purse like it's my baby, lol.
I was so scatterbrained a few weekends ago that I left my house to run errands and completely did not bring my purse with me. I guess I had so many other things to remember that that one just slipped through the cracks. It wasn't until I was at the grocery store that I realized I didn't have it. I retraced all my steps in a panic, only to find the dang thing in the chair by the door at home.

Old 02-25-2017, 02:13 PM

Quote:

I'm celebrating the anniversary of my birth dontcha know! And the hot pockets are strictly for the kids, I'm a classy lady and would never eat processed garbage like that. Well, at least not without a side of warmed salsa queso nacho cheese sauce to dip them in, haha! ��
Happy Birthday, DontH8Me! Birthday pockettttttt........................

Quote:
Door to door, announcing you moved into the neighborhood and you're a pederast!

That's why I can't buy whipped cream in a can! I know it's inside the door of the refrigerator and can't walk by without squirting it in my mouth! It only lasts a day.

Have a fabulous birthday! May all your wildest dreams come true

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
He's got a new Netflix special out recently (Cinco, I think?) It's your pretty basic Gaffigan stuff, but he does have a good joke about how unsatisfying it is to hang up on someone on a cell phone vs. a real desk phone.
We just watched it a couple weeks ago. Yes, it's called Cinco. He made a joke about having a special for each one of his kids. Yeah, the phone, lol.

I just found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwhmYeMtqLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I was so scatterbrained a few weekends ago that I left my house to run errands and completely did not bring my purse with me. I guess I had so many other things to remember that that one just slipped through the cracks. It wasn't until I was at the grocery store that I realized I didn't have it. I retraced all my steps in a panic, only to find the dang thing in the chair by the door at home.
I'm usually carrying a bunch of stuff with me when I leave the house, and I'm always surprised that I DON'T forget my purse.

Old 02-25-2017, 05:41 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,407,799 times
I could use a White Russian right about now. I could do without the Hot Pocket.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships