Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2017, 12:27 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,727,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
I want a dog. A lab, again.

People want pits, and when they get them, they put them in shelters. SMH. There isn't a big choice of breeds around these parts.
Pits have a bad reputation for being vicious, and I have seen why. A lot of pit owners raise them to be angry and vicious dogs due to abuse and neglect.

I met a lot nice ones too though, they can be just as playful any other pup.

However, I'm a hard wired cat person. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Ha! I have to quit looking at it, my coworker asked if I was "texting with my man" haha
Big dumb smile on my face about a kitten. ��
Haha that is hilarious.

This is what my days consist of. Looking at a adorable animal videos lol. This little guy is just as adorable too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuEZNSlkh34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0aN7M8Virk

Gaaaaahhhhh!!! SO much cuteness!!!!

Last edited by Auraliea; 03-10-2017 at 12:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2017, 12:31 PM

29,750 posts, read 34,415,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
This what my days consist of. Looking at a adorable animal videos lol. This little guy is just as adorable too.
I finally joined Twitter to follow all the rogue government agency accounts, but I also follow all the cute animal picture/video ones, too. My feed is very odd. We Rate Dogs is something we all need, though: https://twitter.com/dog_rates

Old 03-10-2017, 01:37 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,495,600 times
Quote:
Pits have a bad reputation for being vicious, and I have seen why. A lot of pit owners raise them to be angry and vicious dogs due to abuse and neglect.

I met a lot nice ones too though, they can be just as playful any other pup.

However, I'm a hard wired cat person. Haha.

Haha that is hilarious.

This is what my days consist of. Looking at a adorable animal videos lol. This little guy is just as adorable too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0aN7M8Virk

Gaaaaahhhhh!!! SO much cuteness!!!!
They both seem to have the same smile.

Old 03-10-2017, 01:46 PM

19,431 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Ha!

Old 03-10-2017, 02:16 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Just saw some online article saying that the production of Avatar 2 is delayed for some reason.

I don't remember being overly impressed with the first one. I remember was saw it in the theatre because we wanted to check out the 3D part. I gotta say, once the novelty of 3D wears off I don't remember it being that good of a movie.

I think the whole 3D thing didn't take off like the studios had hoped it would, they made a bunch of films a few years ago that were 3D and it seems like last couple of years there has been a whole lot less of them being made.

I think this new King Kong movie is a available in 3D. I normally don't care for these kinds of flicks, but the previews for this one look pretty good. King Kong looks like a bad mofo and I wanna see him kick some ass. LOL.

Old 03-10-2017, 02:27 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,727,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I finally joined Twitter to follow all the rogue government agency accounts, but I also follow all the cute animal picture/video ones, too. My feed is very odd. We Rate Dogs is something we all need, though: https://twitter.com/dog_rates
Awwww those dogs are adorable.

I read somewhere that people who watch animal videos are in general happier. I found that interesting .

Haha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Ahhh nice observation!!!!!

Old 03-10-2017, 05:41 PM

Not to infringe on the cute kitten talk, but I'm sportin this bad boy right now. Whenever I'm out and about wearing this shirt I have gotten a couple of "nice shirt" comments.
Attached Thumbnails
CDR Chat Thread #31-front.jpg   CDR Chat Thread #31-back.jpg  

Old 03-10-2017, 10:16 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,560,854 times
Quote:
Awwww those dogs are adorable.

I read somewhere that people who watch animal videos are in general happier. I found that interesting .

Haha!!!

Ahhh nice observation!!!!!

I discovered this one today. I would love to have a pet capybara! They look like giant guinea pigs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO3Sijto51I

I've always been a dog person, through and through, but I'm discovering a love of cats too. Mine is so sweet and wonderful, I just love him so much!

Old 03-10-2017, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
I discovered this one today. I would love to have a pet capybara! They look like giant guinea pigs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO3Sijto51I

I've always been a dog person, through and through, but I'm discovering a love of cats too. Mine is so sweet and wonderful, I just love him so much!
Man this thing is odd looking, never heard of or seen that animal before. Strange and a little creepy. LOL.

Last edited by Chowhound; 03-10-2017 at 10:35 PM..

Old 03-10-2017, 11:28 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,560,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Man this thing is odd looking, never heard of or seen that animal before. Strange and a little creepy. LOL.
It's Brazilian. I've always loved guinea pigs. I can't help but find these guys adorable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships