Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 09:43 AM

36,549 posts, read 30,891,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
If they were cleaner, cheaper, and legal that could be an option for a purely sexual encounter. There are plenty of women that have FWB relationships that have nothing to do with low self esteem. Also the 'F' designates some form of relationship, even if it's just friendly with no long-term commitment.

Not merely physical.

The "F" designates friend. Friends with benefits. I think what you are entertaining is FB. The "F" does not denote any form of relationship other than one would have with a prostitute. The "B" being buddy meaning a person you engage is some activity with.

So your question is not so much should you eff this woman in-spite of the fact you find her fat and ugly but that she might also be unstable?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 09:48 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
How do feel about having a relationship down the line with a woman you like but who had FWB's with guys she thought were ugly and she was not attracted to but she just wanted to get laid?
Not many people go around saying that, do they?

Old 07-29-2016, 09:50 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,039,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
You're trying to get something out of what is really nothing. The fact that she called the cops on 3 different guys is a giant red flag. Do you really believe a plain unattractive woman is going to be stalked and harassed by 3 different men? Somethings bad here. Run.
I am decent looking, not drop down gorgeous. I don't even wear makeup and most days don't even care if my clothes match. Something about my personality attracts narcissistic, controlling men with some variation of crazy.

I have two active protection orders against men. One being a guy from high school that stalked me for years. Like a shadow. I went no where without his car following me. And we did not even date!

The second being my sons father that tried killing me so he could get out of child support, by killing me and getting custody of the child. The child witnessed the event. The fact that the possibility of prison never crossed his mind, proves just how mentally unstable he is.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:18 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,727,352 times
Sounds like a waste of time, but you do what you do, OP.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:27 AM

997 posts, read 938,235 times
People have different tastes. Beauty is in they eye of the beholder. In this case you are the beholder and ugly is in your eye so stay away.

I have standards and it kind of narrows the playing field.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:33 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,911,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
Not many people go around saying that, do they?
No, it's just something for him to think about. Does he want to be the kind of person that he would not want to be with if he found out the other person had done the same thing he is thinking about doing?

Old 07-29-2016, 11:25 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times
IDK, I get the impression many men have sex w/women they aren't crazy attracted to. IME. I never came right out asked though.

Old 07-29-2016, 11:30 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Two things:

1. The cop issue would worry me. Who seriously has to call the police on three entirely different guys for "stalking," unless that person is a celebrity? I would be VERY afraid she'd pull some sort of very weird thing on me. I just wouldn't want to go there.

2. If you "go a few rounds with her" when she pretty obviously wants it to be more than that, well, combine that with someone who calls the cops all the time and...I don't know. Are you sure, hon?

Honestly, and don't think I'm gross saying this, but God gave you two hands for a reason. One is for the mouse. You don't need to hit this and I don't know why you're considering it. The red flags are flying so high they're practically whipping off their own poles from the wind up there.

Old 07-29-2016, 11:52 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Two things:

1. The cop issue would worry me. Who seriously has to call the police on three entirely different guys for "stalking," unless that person is a celebrity? I would be VERY afraid she'd pull some sort of very weird thing on me. I just wouldn't want to go there.

2. If you "go a few rounds with her" when she pretty obviously wants it to be more than that, well, combine that with someone who calls the cops all the time and...I don't know. Are you sure, hon?

Honestly, and don't think I'm gross saying this, but God gave you two hands for a reason. One is for the mouse. You don't need to hit this and I don't know why you're considering it. The red flags are flying so high they're practically whipping off their own poles from the wind up there.
Has it occurred to anyone that this woman is probably that GOOD in bed that guys get all sprung and stalk?

Old 07-29-2016, 11:59 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Has it occurred to anyone that this woman is probably that GOOD in bed that guys get all sprung and stalk?

Well, I have never in my life known anyone, male or female, who was so good in bed a restraining order was required to keep the exes away, in repeating fashion.

But perhaps she's a gymnast or something.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships