Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 06:51 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
This is all in your head. (Okay, okay, everybody...I can hear the jokes now...) When you ask a woman out she has no way of knowing you're not circumcised. LOL. I doubt that is the problem.

Once you're close enough to be having sex with the woman I doubt a decent woman would cut everything off (oh, I can hear more laughter in the background right now...STOP IT, you guys!) once she saw you were "unaltered."

Really, no. I don't think this is your problem. I think you just need more confidence overall and you need to STOP worrying about the fact that you're not circumcised. It just isn't even part of the equation, IMO.
Love it

OP I have no idea I'm a guy. It seems like most the of the ladies here are cool with a guy that's not circumcised though. I personally like my circumcision though.. I think it looks good I'm glad I can't remember the trauma of it all though lol.

For the few lucky ladies that have had the pleasure of seeing it, I've gotten compliments, which always helps boost the ego a bit.

Of course, the issue more so is getting to that level.

So OP I think all of this is in your head .. The confidence issue is probably more of a concern. You (and I and everyone else) need to make women feel comfortable, be able to charm them, etc.

Old 08-13-2016, 06:55 AM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan Di View Post
I am a man in my early 20's that is somewhat insecure about dating for a main reason. I am uncircumcised.
Many men are uncircumcised. It rarely plays any role, if any, in dating and relationships. All that matters is that you adopt daily and proper hygienic habits to keep clean.

Old 08-13-2016, 07:03 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan Di View Post
Thank you for responses,

To clarify said woman reached down into my pants while I was not fully aroused and I guess she felt something different and immediatley asked me whether I was circumcised. I was already nervous as I am not very experienced and as I am already insecure about being uncircumcised became even more nervous when she started aksing.

I literally acted like I did not hear her question and just kept trying to change the subject. It later became awkward since I couldnt get aroused and I later just decided to leave.

To the suggestion about the painless circumsion it seems like that device is only available within africa. Otherwise it might be a good alternative.

The only thing is I actually appreciate having my foreskin, I just want to have the circumcision to seem more mainstream and therefore less insecure with sexual situations with women.

Sorry for spelling errors, english is not my first language.
Definitely sounds like the issue is confidence not your lack of circumcision.

If the surgery would help you fix that, than why not? That stinks you left the lady hot and ready with a lack of ability to perform. Never a good thing. I think the issue is more psychological than physical.

Old 08-13-2016, 07:30 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Did you at least try to satisfy her before fleeing the scene?

Have you ever had sex before?

Maybe you should talk to an older, more experienced man before trying anything else in the bedroom. Your problem is not your pee pee.

Old 08-13-2016, 08:38 AM

2,156 posts, read 3,333,598 times
So what are you saying? That God is flawed and he makes mistakes? If God made me this way, I'm staying this way. If God wanted me to circumcised, he never would had put on that skin there in the first place. LOL.

It's just in your head. First of all, it's not like you walk around naked to a date and she judges you immediately. If you are having issues with dating. There are issues way prior to you getting naked.

Old 08-13-2016, 01:18 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,014,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
2. The foreskin of an uncircumcised man in the Retrated Postion during Love Making acts as a
sort of Love Ring during Love Making , giving the
Woman much more pleasure than a Circumcised
MAN WOULD if you know what I mean.
I always find it amusing, and frankly quite sad, when men try to explain how women feel pleasure during sex.

I've personally been with both, and have experienced no increased pleasure due to this "love ring". But, seriously, thanks for telling it like it's supposed to be.

To the OP, ever heard the expression "wherever you go, there you are"? It seems to fit quite well here. Is surgery going to change things for you? Maybe. But as others have suggested, it may be time to take a look at other factors at play here. Without looking at the underlying issues, you may very well end up as a circumcised guy with the very same problems as he has now.

The fact is that circumcision is not relegated to backwards parts of the deep south. This is going to be an issue wherever you end up. Yes, in fact, many women do not like being with an uncircumcised man. Good, bad or indifferent, that's just the way it is. So, yes, if you get the surgery, you may open yourself up to more prospective dates- but at what cost? Changing yourself for a possibility? I'd be thinking long and hard about that one.

Wish you the best in whatever you choose.

Old 08-13-2016, 05:25 PM

645 posts, read 750,967 times
this should be all your decision....some women dont care.....me personally id rather the guy be circumcised..i find it to be cleaner and smells better.....everyone's preference is different

Old 08-13-2016, 06:47 PM

2,609 posts, read 2,507,858 times
There are more and more uncircumcised men in the US. You're in fine company. Someone asking if you're uncircumcised is NOT the same thing as being appalled by it or thinking it's gross or whatever else. If she has no experience with uncircumcised men, she may be curious. I wouldn't have an expensive surgery. Be more confident about yourself-- *that's* what's attractive to women. Foreskin is just window dressing.

Old 08-13-2016, 07:43 PM

15,220 posts, read 10,318,759 times
Neither one of my sons' is circumcised. It's mutilation and I certainly wasn't going to put a newborn baby through that. When a man is erect I've never been able to tell if he is circumcised or not.

Perhaps before getting right down to sex when you meet a woman, try getting to know her first (I'm not saying you don't but just in case). Then when you have a mutual respect and attraction for each other it won't matter to her one way or the other.

Old 08-13-2016, 07:46 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,014,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post

Perhaps before getting right down to sex when you meet a woman, try getting to know her first (I'm not saying you don't but just in case). Then when you have a mutual respect and attraction for each other it won't matter to her one way or the other.
That is assuming (wrongly) that all women don't care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships