Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2016, 12:29 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,908,708 times

Advertisements

1- yes you are crazy for staying in a relationship as crazy as this one was.

2- where is your dad?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2016, 12:32 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Can someone cut and paste the crazy parts?

Old 09-30-2016, 12:32 PM

36 posts, read 24,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
Get over it and move on with your life, too much drama!
So I shouldn't let him know how much he hurt me in the situation.. I don't want to be with him anymore I really don't want anything from him. I just don't think that it was fair in our last conversation that he got to get all his feelings out & I didn. I was still super apologetic about everything that happened & I was scared of losing him so I didn want to say anything that would upset him.. But that wasn't fair to me because I didn get the short end of the stick here. Now he looks at me like some crazy girl & in all reality I was just acting out of emotions & I couldn't control them at the time. I'm a very emotional person & my emotions get intense when I really care about someone cuz it doesn't happen often & he knows that.

Old 09-30-2016, 12:35 PM

1,261 posts, read 971,696 times
Im starting to see the crazy here...you are not listening to the advice you asked for.

Old 09-30-2016, 12:36 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
You are a narcissistic child. Needing to express your every emotion and thought out loud to get the attention of others.

If you are done with him, be done with him. You don't need to "let him know" anything.

Old 09-30-2016, 12:39 PM

36 posts, read 24,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
1- yes you are crazy for staying in a relationship as crazy as this one was.

2- where is your dad?
My whole thing it wasn't always crazy. The majority of the time it was good. It wasn't until he came to visit me & was talkin to someone else with me there that it bothered me. We are single we both talk to other ppl . When he is home he talks to a girl home while I'm a way at school I have a guy that I hangout with. But we are only intimate with each other & usually when we are together it's just us. I would never be talkin or textin a guy around him & he never has txted or talked to a girl around me so it was just disrespectful in my opinion for him to do that. & me never being in a situation like that before I didn know how to handle it.

My dad is around & has always been around. This isn't a daddy issues situation. I just fell for a guy whom in the end didn't show me the respect that I deserved. & that's why I'm letting go of the situation. My whole wanting to reach out is just to let him know how much he hurt me because I'm our last conversation I was super apologetic about how I made him feel & didn talk about how I felt & that was let fair to me. So I want to get my feelings out so I can wash my hands of the situation.

Old 09-30-2016, 12:41 PM

22,592 posts, read 47,680,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolalove View Post
Okay in your opinion what made me crazy in this situation?
I knw that I acted irrational.
In anyone's opinion, acting irrational IS being crazy.

Old 09-30-2016, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Can someone cut and paste the crazy parts?
Here's one part:

Quote:
So I shouldn't let him know how much he hurt me in the situation.. I don't want to be with him anymore I really don't want anything from him. I just don't think that it was fair in our last conversation that he got to get all his feelings out & I didn. I was still super apologetic about everything that happened & I was scared of losing him so I didn want to say anything that would upset him.. But that wasn't fair to me because I didn get the short end of the stick here. Now he looks at me like some crazy girl & in all reality I was just acting out of emotions & I couldn't control them at the time. I'm a very emotional person & my emotions get intense when I really care about someone cuz it doesn't happen often & he knows that.

Old 09-30-2016, 12:43 PM

Quote:
My whole thing it wasn't always crazy. The majority of the time it was good. It wasn't until he came to visit me & was talkin to someone else with me there that it bothered me. We are single we both talk to other ppl . When he is home he talks to a girl home while I'm a way at school I have a guy that I hangout with. But we are only intimate with each other & usually when we are together it's just us. I would never be talkin or textin a guy around him & he never has txted or talked to a girl around me so it was just disrespectful in my opinion for him to do that. & me never being in a situation like that before I didn know how to handle it.

My dad is around & has always been around. This isn't a daddy issues situation. I just fell for a guy whom in the end didn't show me the respect that I deserved. & that's why I'm letting go of the situation. My whole wanting to reach out is just to let him know how much he hurt me because I'm our last conversation I was super apologetic about how I made him feel & didn talk about how I felt & that was let fair to me. So I want to get my feelings out so I can wash my hands of the situation.
So you have a good relationship with your dad? He's always pretty much been there for you and treated you well?

The reason I wonder is because you let this guy cross a lot of boundaries and put up with a lot of not very good treatment in the relationship, but still wanted to be with this guy. This often happens with women who had dads who were distant or didn't treat them well.

Old 09-30-2016, 12:44 PM

22,592 posts, read 47,680,585 times
Quote:
It wasn't until he came to visit me & was talkin to someone else with me there that it bothered me.
OMG... talking to someone with you there bothers you?
You are not ready for a relationship then. You are either immature or narcissistic. Which is it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships