Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 08:16 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,478,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prash99 View Post
ok so why hasnt she kissed me first then?

does she go home and wonder why i havent kissed her?

does she realise that she doesnt encourage me?
The fact that you're asking anonymous strangers on an Internet forum instead of her is quite telling. Only she can answer those questions.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:16 AM

80 posts, read 51,995 times
she is white british and i am indian if that helps.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:17 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,054,579 times
Quote:
she is white british and i am indian if that helps.
It is 100000% completely irrelevant.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:18 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,395,466 times
OP, have you ever kissed a date before?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:19 AM

5,624 posts, read 6,859,710 times
You know whats awesome?? GOOGLE.

I googled your name because i smell fish. Unless a lot of people are stealing your name... youre 38, no 19 no 26...darn im confused! Youre Asian, no african american, now indian....darn im confused again.

A MONTH ago you were posting here that your girlfriend wanted a CHILD.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:20 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,395,466 times
LMAO... Someone with too much time on his hands because he can't get to first base.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:23 AM

5,624 posts, read 6,859,710 times
Quote:
she hasnt done ANYTHING. she hasnt touched me first. she hasnt leant in. she hasnt lightly brushed my arm. she hasnt touched my shoulder.

nothing. we are both 38 years old.

how can i kiss her with no signals? what if she pushes me off?
So did you go back in time???

Quote:
Hello all,

I hope you are well. I am male and would love any advice as i am in pieces currently.

I am 41
and my now ex-girlfriend has just turned 38. Neither of us has children yet. She very much wants one child. We have been in a relationship for around 18 months and are / were very much in love with each other. She is my soulmate and i am hers and we wanted to be with each other for the rest of our lives.

She said early on that she is set on having a child and that given she was 36 when we met, time was not on her side, which i agreed with. I have never been hugely keen on becoming a father myself. I can see a lot of the joyful parts of being a parent, but also the commitment and stress have always worried me and if i am cut out for it.

We dated and i think each of us thought that the other person would end up coming round. I even went to see a counsellor 4 times to get to the root of why i am not family orientated as i really wanted to get around this issue and have a future with my girlfriend. I love her so much.

My girlfriend even said that she only wanted my child so badly, she would consider asking for my sperm and getting a legal contract drawn up if needs be.

Sadly we broke up on Monday, as she said she needs to now move on for good and achieve her goals. We are still very much in love and it hurts so much.

I cant help thinking i have done the wrong thing and let go of such an amazing woman. I am thinking that i could have a child with her, and it will all work out. The only way to be with her is to have a family with her.

Have i just made a huge mistake?
POSTED Did i make a huge mistake in letting my partner go, due to her wanting a child?

LIAR Pants on fire

Old 10-14-2016, 08:24 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,478,947 times
Quote:
Hello all,

I hope you are well. I am male and would love any advice as i am in pieces currently.

I am 41 and my now ex-girlfriend has just turned 38. Neither of us has children yet. She very much wants one child. We have been in a relationship for around 18 months and are / were very much in love with each other. She is my soulmate and i am hers and we wanted to be with each other for the rest of our lives.

She said early on that she is set on having a child and that given she was 36 when we met, time was not on her side, which i agreed with. I have never been hugely keen on becoming a father myself. I can see a lot of the joyful parts of being a parent, but also the commitment and stress have always worried me and if i am cut out for it.

We dated and i think each of us thought that the other person would end up coming round. I even went to see a counsellor 4 times to get to the root of why i am not family orientated as i really wanted to get around this issue and have a future with my girlfriend. I love her so much.

My girlfriend even said that she only wanted my child so badly, she would consider asking for my sperm and getting a legal contract drawn up if needs be.

Sadly we broke up on Monday, as she said she needs to now move on for good and achieve her goals. We are still very much in love and it hurts so much.

I cant help thinking i have done the wrong thing and let go of such an amazing woman. I am thinking that i could have a child with her, and it will all work out. The only way to be with her is to have a family with her.

Have i just made a huge mistake?
Quote:
she hasnt done ANYTHING. she hasnt touched me first. she hasnt leant in. she hasnt lightly brushed my arm. she hasnt touched my shoulder.

nothing. we are both 38 years old.

how can i kiss her with no signals? what if she pushes me off?
Doesn't pass the sniff test. You messed up your stories, OP.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:29 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,349,571 times
5th date?
If you don't kiss by the first date, theres a serious problem going on.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:38 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,641,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
So did you go back in time???

POSTED Did i make a huge mistake in letting my partner go, due to her wanting a child?

LIAR Pants on fire
Wow, are people really that bored? Go read some slash fanfic or something, OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships