Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 10:19 AM

14,764 posts, read 8,093,254 times

Advertisements

You kinda have a crush or thing for him, and it's understandable with the mild flirtation thing.
If I were you I would let it be for now...the ball is in his court.
(And I had to deal with a friend's crazy ex-girlfriend before, trust me you don't want to deal with that!
And we were just friends...but she would follow us and sit outside my house!

Then she would call me and tell me she that followed us, and followed him driving me home, and knew where I live and I had better leave her boyfriend alone (there was not even anything going on there - just friends)...
oh yeah she had recently just gotten out of a mental ward!!!!
Felt like I was living a Stephen King novel!)
I am just saying....don't underestimate how crazy, crazy can be!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2017, 08:04 AM

986 posts, read 1,864,448 times
UPDATE: Well, I guess my hunches were correct. We are into each other! When he got back into the country, he reached out and asked if I wanted to get a drink. We went and grabbed drinks together last Saturday. Then he invited me over to his place for another drink, and so we went there. He ended up pulling me in for a really nice, long, and deep hug. Then he started kissing me. We kissed for hours, and it was wonderful. Sooo I guess I wasn't overanalyzing the situation too much!

Old 07-05-2017, 08:29 AM

888 posts, read 555,161 times
You were still over analyzing. Like I said, if someone is into you, they will make it happen. He reached out to you, made it happen, so that's good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships