Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 11:19 PM

2,074 posts, read 1,648,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
note to self...Brosnan, not Busey...Brosnan. NOT Busey...
Well why didn't you tell me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sic-763Niu8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2017, 11:27 PM

818 posts, read 457,251 times
When l was in my 30s it was 20s girls that loved me the most, and l can tell ya it had nothing to do with daddy or security or any of the other garbage. They just liked me , a wholeeee lot.
Ex w told me later hell yeah 20s girls love guys in their 30s , and yep l can vouch for that.
She was in her 20s when we got hitched.
l also think they do like him a bit more matured to than guys their age

Old 09-23-2017, 02:10 AM

479 posts, read 432,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_turtles View Post
I'm with you man. Women my age have different priorities. They had their fun banging who knows how many guys when they were hot and now that they are getting older they are in lock down mode. Which is okay its just that i don't meet their requirement, i'm still finishing my PHD and those women want stability NOW. Young women on the other hand in early 20s are much more attractive and only want FUN. They will ONS a guy and not think twice about it.

As for how to attract them, get in good shape, act immature, and say your 29 😎
Say what!? PHD in what, I wonder. Best of luck to you...

Old 09-24-2017, 10:46 AM

5,353 posts, read 5,798,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Really? At age 37 I married my 22 y.o. girlfriend. At the Fairfax Courthouse in fact. We have successful careers, a beautiful family, and will be celebrating our 20th anniversary next month.
Never say never.
So you're saying there's a chance? Awesome. I don't like women my age at all (in my current city) because they haven't taken care of themselves. Its different in larger cities and I love those women, but in middle America USA, it sucks. I can still date younger because I look younger, the problem is, there's a huge lack of single women between 30-40 here because they all get married in their mid-20's. So frustrating for the middle aged man.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:50 AM

34,251 posts, read 18,620,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
So you're saying there's a chance? Awesome. I don't like women my age at all (in my current city) because they haven't taken care of themselves. Its different in larger cities and I love those women, but in middle America USA, it sucks. I can still date younger because I look younger, the problem is, there's a huge lack of single women between 30-40 here because they all get married in their mid-20's. So frustrating for the middle aged man.
There are a lot of divorced women in the 40's. Some wait for the kids to go off to college, leave the nest, etc then get divorced. I have heard this story many times. They have kids in their 20's, and get divorced in their late 30's or 40's. I won't date women my own age. They just seem so old to me, and I can't get past that.

Old 09-24-2017, 11:57 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,806,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
You need to expand your horizons in multiple ways bro you're like me you'll never find what you want in your area. I'm looking into moving out west actually, I can't just yet though.

On EHarmony I talk to a wonderful Chinese lady just approaching her late 20's that's out in California.. she's cool af, she likes Star Wars, Game of Thrones, hiking, nature, video games, different kinds of music, cute, no kids... I could totally see something happening down the road possibly. Although, she doesn't know about my very average salary yet lol.

Old 09-24-2017, 12:53 PM

6,456 posts, read 9,831,323 times
I've dated older and younger. If you chase someone just because of age I think there's something wrong.

I dated people because of who they were regardless of their age, not because of it.

Old 09-24-2017, 02:35 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,798,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
There are a lot of divorced women in the 40's. Some wait for the kids to go off to college, leave the nest, etc then get divorced. I have heard this story many times. They have kids in their 20's, and get divorced in their late 30's or 40's. I won't date women my own age. They just seem so old to me, and I can't get past that.
Well, I would still like a kid. Pus, gotta find a woman in her 40's who keeps herself in shape and isn't a sun goddess.

Old 09-25-2017, 12:02 AM

13,448 posts, read 15,506,791 times
What's this talk of women looking over the hill and out of shape in their 40s. And "old". Wth. Get real. I was born in the 70s I'm not old. I'm in better, stronger condition now in my 40s than in my 20s. Let's stop generalizing here.

Old 09-25-2017, 04:55 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,341,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
I've dated older and younger. If you chase someone just because of age I think there's something wrong.

I dated people because of who they were regardless of their age, not because of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
What's this talk of women looking over the hill and out of shape in their 40s. And "old". Wth. Get real. I was born in the 70s I'm not old. I'm in better, stronger condition now in my 40s than in my 20s. Let's stop generalizing here.
Hear, hear! Let's hear it for the older ladies. Many just get stronger and more lovely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships