Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 03:07 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,085,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushyEyeBrows View Post
Please stop judging me because I feel people matter.

Again, PEOPLE MATTER.
When you desire to use their soul and body like a rag doll, consider a donation instead.
The blessing will be be beyond what we can imagine! To our own Souls, and theirs
How do you explain Tinder, Ashley Madison, Facebook hookups, etc?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2018, 04:10 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
You also have to remember that they are some girls that enjoy sex and want to get paid for it.

Yes.. Perhaps you don't quite understand my post..
Many of my friends in my circle are working girls. I have known some for the better part of two decades. For the most part regular people... Making choices of their own free will.

Hence my post.

Last edited by usayit; 03-05-2018 at 04:20 PM..

Old 03-05-2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushyEyeBrows View Post
Please stop judging me because I feel people matter.

Again, PEOPLE MATTER.
When you desire to use their soul and body like a rag doll, consider a donation instead.
The blessing will be be beyond what we can imagine! To our own Souls, and theirs
You are doing all the judging... By not realizing that your concept of soul using, rags and what not are not universal nor fact. They are simply biases shrouded in fake moral superiority.

If people mattered to you then their choices should be respected. Regardless of whether you agree with their choices or not.

They are no more used than anyone else working a regular job.

Old 03-06-2018, 10:32 AM

163 posts, read 138,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
Yeah, because EVERY single married man would cheat given the opportunity

No different than thinking every married woman would cheat more if they had model type looks with loaded cash and status. Same thing, and thank goodness for that.
A woman's cash and status mean very little to most men when it comes to attraction.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:08 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
If people mattered to you then their choices should be respected. Regardless of whether you agree with their choices or not.
There's no reason to respect a choice that is immoral, unethical or illegal.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
There's no reason to respect a choice that is immoral, unethical or illegal.
You forget that historically there are a lot things people considered immoral or unethical that were legalized. So let's not equate the two.

Furthermore, what is immoral and unethical is not universally defined. Thus who defines it by what standards becomes the question.

Prior to 1967, interracial marriage was considered both immoral and thus also illegal. People's right to a choice of spouse were violated. Two people paid for it with a prison sentence and forced to leave their home. So perhaps we should consider the dangers of legislating morality and as a country err on the side of individual rights. Maybe people should question things more... stop thinking like sheep.

If two consenting adults can legally have sex it is our obligation to stay out of their business and respect their choice (no matter what agreement they may have)

Imposing your moral authority makes us no better off than those that live under Sharia law or other countries were the moral police discriminate against minority opinion.

The husband (assuming he did cheat) broke his promise to his wife. That is irrelevant to morality and legality.

Last edited by usayit; 03-06-2018 at 03:14 PM..

Old 03-07-2018, 06:14 AM

212 posts, read 162,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
You also have to remember that they are some girls that enjoy sex and want to get paid for it.

I had a friend who was a widow with three small children who had never worked and didn't have any marketable skills. One day she responded to an ad and worked for an agency answering calls and made a very good living, she had a nice house, car, nanny and housekeeper. Unfortunately one day she had a stroke and died. Very sad, she was such a sweet woman.

To the OP I am sorry you are wasting your life, personally I couldn't remain with a man who cheated on me, kids or no kids and find living single to be quite serene without having to watch my back.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:42 AM

24,559 posts, read 18,259,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
The husband (assuming he did cheat) broke his promise to his wife. That is irrelevant to morality and legality.
Err... How is an ethical breach like cheating on your wife with a prostitute not morality?

Old 03-07-2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
Err... How is an ethical breach like cheating on your wife with a prostitute not morality?
How about you read my posts.

I've said several times its not right what cheating on his wife... there is no excuse. It is no different whether he cheated with a prostitute, a one night stand, stranger, or a full blown affair.

The previous post addressed prostitution itself not the infidelity of this husband. I believe prostitution itself is not the problem here. People have the right to choice and dominion over body. However, the spouse has a right to the agreements they made at the time they entered into the marriage.

You can keep your moral superiority to yourself...

Old 03-07-2018, 10:44 AM

1,715 posts, read 2,838,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Time for a divorce unfortunately.
Absolutely.

If I ever found a woman snooping on my electronic devices, she would be dismissed immediately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships