Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2018, 10:04 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,985,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
The first time he did it, he came back to me nearly a year later and I was very easy on him, mainly because I was so in love with him and I wanted to give him a chance as humans make foul mistakes anyway.

Now, 3 years later, he cheats on me again. To return or not to return?

I am torn & brokenhearted for sure, but this is just getting hilarious.
You poor girl.

Why do you allow that to happen to you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2018, 10:25 AM

2,113 posts, read 2,411,880 times
Quote:
The first time he did it, he came back to me nearly a year later and I was very easy on him, mainly because I was so in love with him and I wanted to give him a chance as humans make foul mistakes anyway.

It's not going to be hilarious if you have to get genital warts cryosurgically removed, among numerous other things that can happen if you take this loser back. There's nothing funny about worrying every minute of every day whether the person you're with is lying when he says he is out with the boys. There's nothing humorous about having your self-respect decimated bit by bit. Take the energy that you have been wasting on him and put it toward yourself. Then sometime in the future you can attract someone of a higher caliber.

Old 08-26-2018, 11:07 AM

11,113 posts, read 19,588,818 times
Quote:

The answer is very simple: He's a loser and not worthy of your broken heart.

Once a cheater always a cheater. Nothing hilarious about it.

Remember this: he is also cheating on other girls with you.

Old 08-26-2018, 08:03 PM

3 posts, read 746 times
Just know that whatever you allow will continue for as long as you allow it. A mistake is something you do once, learn from and do better. A "mistake" made twice is no longer a mistake but a decision, which speaks for itself. He saw you stayed after the first time and knew you would stay after the second time, or didn't care enough to think it through. Ask yourself this, are you honestly okay with this cycle repeating itself in your life for many years to come and letting others do what they please with your feelings or are you willing to take control and draw the line for what you are willing to put up with? You deserve the world woman, and you shouldn't settle for less.

God Bless You and may His light shine on you so that you can make the correct decision.

Old 08-26-2018, 08:29 PM

61,945 posts, read 87,574,290 times
Did OP ever came back to read responses? Or she is waiting by her door ready to open when he knocks on?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships