Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 05:50 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times

Advertisements

If he wants more kids he certainly is going to have to have sex to get them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2018, 06:47 PM

11,396 posts, read 24,456,213 times
Physical exercise produces more testosterone in men. Maybe he needs to take up a sport like swimming, running, or tennis and go to the gym a bit.

Old 09-13-2018, 08:06 PM

468 posts, read 356,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybycheetos View Post
I really don’t know what to say or do anymore, I want more kids but more than anything I want intimacy with my husband. I love him dearly but I don’t feel wanted. He never ever ever compliments me on how I am dressed or how my hair is..nothing. I have brought this to his attention so many times but he rarely makes an effort. What makes a man not compliment his woman and not want to have sex? He definitely would rather play games on his phone. I need answers
For the past 3 years you hardly had sex and when you did he felt like it was some kind of chore instead of shairng intimacy......you have a child but he sleeps like a baby while you are the one not getting sleep .....you say you do this since because of his job but then you said regarding his job:

"He doesn’t do anything at all at his job like he is literally chilling all day long texting me and he makes great money by doing absolutely nothing"

He has no interest in you or in any of your needs...it has got to the point that he doesn't even compliment you. And even after you bring this to his attention he blows you off .....from what you presented the facts seem to be he could care less about your feelings or wants, needs or desires....sorry but the way I see it he doesn't even love you. Forget about caring for you...

My money would be on

1) He married you hoping to have a mommy and not a real wife to do the things most in love couples do ...intimacy, compliments etc etc

or

2) His idle time at his great paying but do nothing job has led him to meet someone online that in turn has led to sex talk resulting in him getting off with this person leaving him with no desire for you....the fact that he never ever compliments you makes me believe he has someone else to compliment instead of you..even if its just online......the answers you seek I would bet money has to do with his do nothing chilling job where he has the entire work day providing him unlimited free time to meet someone online.

You do need answers but you won't get them from him because he could care less about your feelings or needs....

I suggest you make an appointment with a divorce attorney before you lose your mind and become even more neglected as you already are......sorry what has happened to you but he could care less about your needs....only his own

Last edited by NY 915; 09-13-2018 at 08:52 PM..

Old 09-13-2018, 08:15 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
His words don't match his actions.

Counseling will help you figure out why. If he refuses counseling, that will tell you a lot, too.

Old 09-14-2018, 06:44 PM

37,468 posts, read 61,406,816 times
You need to go with him during his medical appointments. Tell his doctor and get his T checked.

Then counseling.

Old 09-15-2018, 03:47 PM

1,058 posts, read 676,636 times
I agree with NY, something aint right here. You need to keep your eyes open.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships