Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 07:35 PM

18 posts, read 6,614 times

Advertisements

I am Indian woman married for 10 years n a kid with 5 years old. I know my husband for 19 years. Before marriage we had a romantic time . But in between we both went into affairs and it didn't work out so ended up marrying each other. I was least interested to marry my husband. I had a mental break down since the affair break up. I lived my life regretting on what I did in my affair n felt sorry to my present husband since then. I never had a sexual or romantice relation with my husband for last 10 years of married life. Now I have fallen into another affair ( unmarried white guy at workplace)who satisfies me but not always. This guy is ignoring me because he doesn't want to deal with a marriage breakup( although he initiated since he was attracted to me he says). I badly beg him to make me happy, most of the times later on. He is strictly avoiding me n I am not able to stop. It is tough. What should I do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2018, 08:18 PM

9,387 posts, read 7,018,325 times
Stop screwing outside of marriage or to other married men.

Old 11-13-2018, 08:38 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,117,464 times
Leave him alone or you could lose your job. Then what would you do???

Old 11-13-2018, 08:59 PM

40,978 posts, read 49,335,900 times
I recently helped and Indian couple sell their home because he was divorcing her because she had an affair with another Indian man. The man promised her the world, promised to leave his wife and she told her husband. Then the other guy said no way would he leave his family.

The wife felt shame and was disgraced by her family. I don't know the Indian culture that well but divorce is not that common and her cheating tore the marriage apart.

You are headed for a disaster with your marriage.

Old 11-14-2018, 02:08 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,697,346 times
There is next to nothing a married person can offer a single person besides taboo sex. For a single person, being with another single person offers so much more, so why should he/she bother with a married person?

Old 11-14-2018, 06:59 AM

6,579 posts, read 8,438,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolzpris View Post
I am Indian woman married for 10 years n a kid with 5 years old. I know my husband for 19 years. Before marriage we had a romantic time . But in between we both went into affairs and it didn't work out so ended up marrying each other. I was least interested to marry my husband. I had a mental break down since the affair break up. I lived my life regretting on what I did in my affair n felt sorry to my present husband since then. I never had a sexual or romantice relation with my husband for last 10 years of married life. Now I have fallen into another affair ( unmarried white guy at workplace)who satisfies me but not always. This guy is ignoring me because he doesn't want to deal with a marriage breakup( although he initiated since he was attracted to me he says). I badly beg him to make me happy, most of the times later on. He is strictly avoiding me n I am not able to stop. It is tough. What should I do?
The child is not your husband's?

Old 11-14-2018, 07:01 AM

Can I tell my husband and ask his help to get rid of it. He already knows. He is not satisfying me. I get so depressed at times missing the urge when I call this guy. I don't get it from my husband.

Old 11-14-2018, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolzpris View Post
Can I tell my husband and ask his help to get rid of it. He already knows. He is not satisfying me. I get so depressed at times missing the urge when I call this guy. I don't get it from my husband.
Get rid of what?

Old 11-14-2018, 07:08 AM

My son is my husband. The old ex I had only phone relationship. My husband had another same relationship too. But not as deep I had with my ex. I shared a few pics of mine n he cheated on t. That left me to mental break down. My husband loves me. But we both are not into physical relationship . Lately when hubby came to kn9w ab9ut the new one we both try to work on it. Still I need this new guy. But he is avoiding me . He hit me up and turned me on. But ever since he felt I am serious he avoids. I had son jus for the sake of having it. No urges at all then. Me and my husband I think we both killed the urge we had on past experiences. We jus hug and sleep.

Old 11-14-2018, 07:11 AM

Yes, talk to your husband about divorcing. Leave your co-worker alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships