Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 04:46 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,928,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by matisse12 View Post
Sorry, what you're saying still does not make sense. A bisexual person is both gay and heterosexual - a bisexual likes both gay sex and heterosexual sex. You seem to think there is not a gay component to being bisexual.

And saying a person is gay is NOT "taking a shot at one's sexuality" as you state it. You're assuming that being gay or liking gay sex is a 'shot' and an insult and is a demeaning category and a demeaning thing for a person to call another person. There is nothing wrong with being gay and in having gay male to male sex. It is not an insult to be gay or derogatory to be thought of as gay. And a male bisexual has gay sex male to male, and also has heterosexual sex with females.
I don’t think I’m making myself clear here.

The post I was replying to was someone claiming they were skeptical that the OP was bi and was just gay. They said they were “not buying the bi thing” and that he doesn’t want to “Admit that you’re really gay”. Go back and read the post I was replying to. The poster was implying that the OP was really gay and was not bi and didn’t like women. And calling himself bi was an act to cover up to his family.

Old 02-14-2019, 05:36 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
Where is dear OP? He needs to help clarify for us and especially for redplum.

Old 02-14-2019, 06:21 AM

17,743 posts, read 9,192,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Where is dear OP? He needs to help clarify for us and especially for redplum.
Nah, not me. The OP's situation is rather unusual but I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that he's not being truthful.

Old 02-14-2019, 07:37 AM

6,562 posts, read 8,393,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
As I said, everything isn't perfect.

At the end of the day, is she better off with the OP in her life or out of her life?

I'd argue for in her life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
Nobody wants to comment on this?
I'd argue that only OP's girlfriend can make that determination, and only after full disclosure from OP (which will never happen).

Old 02-14-2019, 08:01 AM

9,375 posts, read 6,977,761 times
I’m sorry I don’t have enough perspective to help a bi who is into trannys and in an asexual caregiver relationship.

Old 02-14-2019, 09:29 AM

20,393 posts, read 14,661,936 times
I certainly didn't advise OP to simply leave. I think the woman needs his help. My whole thinking is generally, "What is the next right thing?"

I believe in this case, OP has wronged this woman not only with the cheating but (in my opinion) it is also kind of a betrayal to come somewhere like this and talk this kind of stuff behind someone's back. There were some pretty salacious details. I would not want my partner going online and saying such things about me.

So balancing out that karma in my opinion means coming clean about the cheating, and offering to remain as her caregiver for as long as she needs but with an open relationship agreement where they may both seek other partners. Should she find someone else to be with her and care for her, then he will go at that time. But in the meantime, they aren't in a sexual/romantic relationship any longer. The way I'd have put it would just be that I was not feeling the kind of things I needed to, to continue in the relationship, but I certainly do not want to leave someone with these health problems in a lurch. So looking for some kind of a compromise and a solution that takes all of this into consideration somehow.

And for real, who cares what kind of a person the OP cheated with? I don't. It's pretty well beside the point, honestly.

Old 02-14-2019, 09:36 AM

314 posts, read 439,844 times
Duuuuuude.......seriously, break up with her.

My guess is you won't, and you will continue to think you're the victim in this, and see your side chick with a D? and post on here.

Ok I am not trying to be funny here, only a thought since you say you're bi (I don't know if you pitch or catch, that is your business) but maybe your GF can wear the tool and peg you.

Anyhow, this whole situation sounds as messed up as a soup sandwich and I now feel like I need some germX for my hands.

Old 02-14-2019, 10:20 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Attention-starved OP seems to get some sick gratification posting about what a scumbag he is. Let's stop feeding his narcissism.

Old 02-14-2019, 11:43 AM

1,569 posts, read 1,009,897 times
You need to break up with this person.You're not happy and you can't make someone clean up themselves to suit you sexually.
You have told the person and they don't want to do that.You're not happy and it's not fair for her to be with someone who feels this way about them.Break up.

Old 02-14-2019, 12:07 PM

17,743 posts, read 9,192,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
And for real, who cares what kind of a person the OP cheated with? I don't. It's pretty well beside the point, honestly.
3 situations:

1. A guy comes on here and talks about cheating on his girlfriend with a woman he met at a bar.

2. A guy comes on here and talks about cheating on his disabled girlfriend with a woman he met at a bar.

3. A guy comes on here and talks about cheating on his disabled girlfriend with a trans person he met at a bar.

I find the 2nd situation worse than the 1st. And I find the 3rd situation worse than the 2nd.

Right or wrong, that's how I see things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships