Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2022, 06:19 AM

15 posts, read 6,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
So there’s your answer. He has a gf, no he doesn’t want to “hang out” again. Did you hang out at other times for other events or in public, or just that one time you had sex? You asked him if he wanted to do that again and he turned you down.

He said no, why isn’t that enough?
I don't know if she's actually his girlfriend but I'm going to ask. Yeah he said no and then when he saw me talking and laughing with his coworker he interrupted our conversation.

Why does he act funny towards me when she's around though? And when she's not he talks to me? Does that make sense to you? When I ignore him he says "well hello" and sometimes when he sees me he'll look at me and smirk.

So when I ask him if she's his girlfriend he'll know that I know something is going on between them and that I know why he acts funny when she's around. So when ignore him for good this time he'll understand why. And won't try to talk to me anymore.

Why does he try to get my attention when I ignore him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2022, 06:35 AM

61,745 posts, read 87,194,708 times
OK, so you're going to ask him, no matter what we say.
Go ahead, then...

Well, FYI - he is a cashier. Most say: "hi, how are you". It's called a friendly customer service. Means nothing.

BTW: it doesn't matter if he has (or has not) a GF. He obviously don't want YOU to be his GF. Otherwise he would ask you out.

Old 10-12-2022, 06:40 AM

I'm going to come back and say what he said I may see him today but if not tomorrow.

Old 10-12-2022, 07:19 AM

29,748 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildofVenus View Post
How would I be making a fool of myself by asking him if she's his girlfriend?
What are you trying to get out of this interaction? Do you actually want information and clarity or are you trying to put him on the spot and embarrass him at work?

Old 10-12-2022, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
What are you trying to get out of this interaction? Do you actually want information and clarity or are you trying to put him on the spot and embarrass him at work?
I want information and clarity how would this embarrass him and put him on the spot? I'm not going to say it out in the open I'm going to ask him while he's cashing out my groceries.

Old 10-12-2022, 08:04 AM

6,876 posts, read 4,877,055 times
So it looks like you can't find a new boyfriend so you keep obsessing about this guy that boinked you once years ago. You seem pathetic.

Old 10-12-2022, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Twist View Post
So it looks like you can't find a new boyfriend so you keep obsessing about this guy that boinked you once years ago. You seem pathetic.
Who said I don't talk to other men? That's just what you're assuming you're the one who is pathetic making assumptions that aren't true. I have been involved with other men but that has nothing to do with this situation.

Old 10-12-2022, 08:15 AM

6,822 posts, read 11,553,688 times
Quote:
I'm going to come back and say what he said I may see him today but if not tomorrow.
Breathlessly awaiting the results……

Old 10-12-2022, 08:15 AM

29,522 posts, read 22,674,035 times
Going round and round in circles.

Locked thread in 5, 4....

Old 10-12-2022, 08:16 AM

11,081 posts, read 6,898,296 times
Quote:
I'm not going to actually tell him that I saw the pictures online. I wouldn't ask , but he's always acting funny when she's around so I'm going to ask. He doesn't even acknowledge me when she's there but when she's not. He's talking to me saying hello etc. Yesterday when he saw me he ran away from the register where she was standing.
He probably doesn't want you overtly or subtly indicating that you've had a connection with him in the past (putting it delicately). It's clear he wants to preserve the relationship with her, and is heading you off at the pass.

You have your answer, so it seems you just want to win in this situation. If you don't think that's true, why not? Because you have your answer. Now it's about seeing whether he will choose you over her, no?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships