Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2022, 11:08 AM

11,081 posts, read 6,898,296 times

Advertisements

The bottom line is Why do you want to know? and Why do you care?

Go get the hots for someone else! Simple!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2022, 11:24 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildofVenus View Post
Yeah, he acts like I'm not even there but when she's not around he talks to me I bet if I ask him he'll probably lie about it.
Of course he does.
He will.

How boring and unfulfilling must your life be that you need to waste it doing stuff like this? Get a hobby, work on a career, take a class, improve yourself. Time is running out.

Old 10-12-2022, 11:31 AM

10,503 posts, read 7,048,799 times
Quote:
Three years ago this guy cheated with me (he was in a relationship) we slept together once. And then a year later he tried to sleep with me again but I didn't sleep with him because I didn't know if he was in a relationship or not. I see him a lot where he works because he's a cashier at a store I go to a lot. When we see each other he'll tell me what he's been up to. And he'll ask me how I'm doing etc. Once he saw me laughing and talking to one of his coworkers and he interrupted our conversation.

So I notice he's always standing next to one of his coworkers. And when he's near her he doesn't speak to me. Today I saw them together and when I came in I saw him walk away from her. I've also seen pictures of them together (it was him, her and another one of their coworkers). And on one of her other social media accounts I saw a picture of them with his face cut off.

When I see him again I'm going to say "I didn't know your girlfriend worked here too" just to see what he'll say. Sometimes when I see her she looks at me and smiles.

And what would be the point. You already know he's in it to simply use you. Why invite more of that?

Old 10-12-2022, 11:53 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,870,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Of course he does.
He will.

How boring and unfulfilling must your life be that you need to waste it doing stuff like this? Get a hobby, work on a career, take a class, improve yourself. Time is running out.
And also where’s the dignity and self-respect, how humiliating.

OP, think to yourself: “Remember that time the bag boy used me for sex even though he had a gf, then when I found out and actually wanted to do it again anyway, he said NO?”

Then find somewhere else to shop.

Old 10-12-2022, 11:55 AM

555 posts, read 348,356 times
It sounds like you want something to be there with you and this guy and it's not there.

You want him to choose ? He doesn't have to, sounds like a player and that's how he likes things in his world.

You keep saying you want to know if this girl is his girlfriend probably not doesn't make any difference.

Focus on yourself, move on and date a better class of guys. Listen to your instincts.

Old 10-12-2022, 11:59 AM

4,640 posts, read 1,794,579 times
Quote:
I don't want him to choose me over her I just want to know if she is his girlfriend. Maybe he wasn't running because of me I don't know. Me knowing if she's his girlfriend will give me clarity. If she is his girlfriend I will no longer entertain him and will ignore him completely even when he tries to get my attention.

I don't want to keep talking to him if she's his girlfriend.
Quote:
I’m stalking him because I make small talk with him? If he thought I was stalking him then why does he engage with me? Why does he tell me he’s been out of town and the things he’s been up to? I don’t think a person who feels stalked would be engaging with the stalker. You are just being over dramatic if he really felt I was stalking him he would say something. He wouldn’t be having casual conversation with me. You’re calling me stupid because I talk to him you’re the one that’s stupid. There’s nothing wrong with talking to someone.

You're not making any sense...

Old 10-12-2022, 01:16 PM

315 posts, read 256,322 times
Dying for an update on this one. OP? Did you ask?

Old 10-12-2022, 01:19 PM

11,081 posts, read 6,898,296 times
The OP's obsession is all about lust, ego and brain candy.

A real waste of time. Hopefully will grow out of it.

Old 10-12-2022, 01:37 PM

70 posts, read 46,914 times
So, you don't know him well enough to simply feel comfortably asking him if he's seeing anyone, but you've had sex with him once and want more of that?

If that's the case then why do you even care if he's seeing someone else?!? You're not in a relationship and it sounds like you hardly know him.

And why would you want to be with someone who cheated on someone else with you, anyway? Don't you think he'll do the same, or is doing the same to you, now?

All I can say is....CONDOMS.

Old 10-12-2022, 03:36 PM

4,640 posts, read 1,794,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedSun25 View Post
Dying for an update on this one. OP? Did you ask?
OP's screenname says that OP is "Not A Member."

Interesting...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships