Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2023, 12:10 PM

1,879 posts, read 1,069,413 times

Advertisements

I was thinking about this again. So, what did the girlfriend think you were doing while she was involved in the 13 year relationship? Why is sleeping with a coworker any worse than you sleeping with anyone? I don't get it. You could have been sleeping with a neighbor or a woman in your apartment building, a woman at the gym, a woman who works at the local neighborhood bar, etc. She can't expect you to be locked in your house living like a monk during the same time period she was screwing this person she lived with.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2023, 02:01 PM

10,611 posts, read 12,118,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshie1987 View Post
Long story short. Me and her worked at a retail store the same time. I eventually moved up in the company while said co-worker did too. The relationship between me and said co worker might have been more noticeable to some co workers in the company than what I thought. I eventually left the company and the other co worker moved up in the company.

I think some of my old workers might have mentioned some things and she brought it to my attention today. Although she did ask roughly 2 years before about this co-worker to which I stated nothing happened again due to my beliefs the past is the past and to focus on what you have in front of you now aka me.
IF you are still in touch with some former colleagues, why on earth would they mention your relationship with a co-worker in front of your wife. And, of course, how would they know for sure -- in the first place.

I know one can never say never....but will you EVER run into this former lover/co-worker again in life? You could always have said the blabby former colleague doesn't know what they're talking about.

That would be continuing the lie so I probably wouldn't advise that. But why is your wife so sure that former co-work who open his/her big mouth actually knows what happened between you and someone else?

Interesting that this is yet another thread -- difference circumstances completely -- about people lying about past relationships...and it's not the relationship, but the lie that's now the issue.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships