Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 02:09 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,144,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBSer View Post
cpg35223: if you are married you can have sex 24/7 and i have no problem with that as long as you don't drag another person into bed with you. picture this: u had a 3some and the girl got preggy now how awkward would it be to tell your 2 guy partners that night to ask so who is the father? of course DNA testing made it easier but still how sad how that baby came to life. oh by the way whoever gave me a quick rep. thanks!
First, I don't agree with the practice.

Second, your post was equally ridiculous.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:10 PM

2,482 posts, read 8,731,867 times
Quote:
cpg35223: if you are married you can have sex 24/7 and i have no problem with that as long as you don't drag another person into bed with you. picture this: u had a 3some and the girl got preggy now how awkward would it be to tell your 2 guy partners that night to ask so who is the father? of course DNA testing made it easier but still how sad how that baby came to life. oh by the way whoever gave me a quick rep. thanks!
It's called birth control and protection. Do they teach that in your neck of the woods?

And I don't think CPG35223 cares whether or not you have a problem with his life. Its his life. Who are you?

Old 06-20-2008, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmerkyGrl View Post
It's called birth control and protection. Do they teach that in your neck of the woods?

And I don't think CPG35223 cares whether or not you have a problem with his life. Its his life. Who are you?
Good point. The bluenose wrote "I don't have a problem with that" in reference to our supposed sex life. I'm thinking that LBSer is sneaking around and peering in all his neighbor's blinds, like some self-appointed scold for the neighborhood or something.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:14 PM

389 posts, read 1,986,384 times
wat the F with the attacks? if you are both not into 3somes then why the F are u ganging up on me for? so it is ridiculous.. do i care? that's how ridiculous i see 3somes too anyway. and my point is what i call im that conservative and i HIGHLY respect myself too much. now if that's ridiculous then.. oh well.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:16 PM

Quote:
wat the F with the attacks? if you are both not into 3somes then why the F are u ganging up on me for? so it is ridiculous.. do i care? that's how ridiculous i see 3somes too anyway. and my point is what i call im that conservative and i HIGHLY respect myself too much. now if that's ridiculous then.. oh well.
If you don't want to be verbally squashed to death then don't come in here, pass judgment, and call us 10 year olds when you don't even have a basic grasp of the English language. If you want to dish it, you better be able to take it too, buddy. Now scram.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:17 PM

Quote:
wat the F with the attacks? if you are both not into 3somes then why the F are u ganging up on me for? so it is ridiculous.. do i care? that's how ridiculous i see 3somes too anyway. and my point is what i call im that conservative and i HIGHLY respect too much now if that's ridiculous then.. oh well.
Well, your ridiculous comments are pretty much equal-opportunity offenders, and I'm a monogamous man.

1. Sex is strictly for making babies. Oooookay. Well, knock yourself out.
2. You don't have a problem with my sex life. That's nice, but I really didn't ask your opinion in the first place.

So, yeah, now you're surprised that everybody's given you the online equivalent of a blanket party. Hey, if you're going to type really dumb and officious stuff like that, you better be prepared to pay the piper.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:20 PM

389 posts, read 1,986,384 times
ridiculous in what sense????? really. i hope the one who gave me quick rep will save me from this nonsense. this is just too funny.. okay.. any more hits.. bring it. i find it too hypocritical that u said u "don't agree with the practice" but seem to find my point of view of the REAL purpose of sex ridiculous. so ya. bring it on. oooh actually i wanna bring lover454 in here.. she makes a LOT of sense. that poster. not a bit of ridiculousness.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:22 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,431,714 times
Quote:
I'm just curious, since you brought it up, how old are YOU?

I'm 41, I have a pretty good handle on sexuality and I am aware that sex is for MORE then just having babies. Unless your life really sucks of course.

Your turn.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:23 PM

Quote:
ridiculous in what sense????? really. i hope the one who gave me quick rep will save me from this nonsense. this is just too funny.. okay.. any more hits.. bring it.
You have no sense of common courtesy, do you? And I, too, would like to know--how old are you now?

Old 06-20-2008, 02:29 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,917,720 times
Quote:
wow... how old are you guys here? 10? that you don't know that the REAL purpose of sex is to make a baby?! another human being.. you do not get the power of creating another human being? instead you opted to focus on releasing the lust you feel and the pleasure it gave you? how sad and selfish. and don't get me started on pro abortionists even. sick. i am very conscious of my moral obligation once i engage in sex. but sex meaning is all screwed up. it is not even synonymous to moral. which screwed it up in the first place.
For those of us that don't wanna ever have babies, sex is just for hot, sweaty fun. If I had to guess, you are 1) a virgin and 2) your parents went out for the night and you have free reign on the computer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships