Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2008, 08:25 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, hi, fellow INFJ! I think the pattern of the regulars started forming...

1% of the population - moi & creme
2% of the population - DimSum & SifuPhil

I wasn't the one who has a P! Maybe it stands for Projection then.

no, actually, it didn't get right so I had to retake it again...I screwed up the numbers????

by the way, how come, when I copy and paste, everything gets distorted, or disfigured and that size thing shows up on the post? do you know? It only happens when I copy and paste

only me....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2008, 08:25 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,530,753 times
ISTJ.....I wonder what my other personalties are!

Old 07-23-2008, 08:30 AM

2,358 posts, read 5,981,092 times
As indicated by my subtitle above, I'm an ENFP. I've taken the test once a decade for the past 4 decades. I started out as INFP, but I was right on the borderline between INFP and ENFP. This last time I took it, I was almost ENFJ (meaning I've become more organized.) I live with a serious P person who is late for everything and is totally disorganized, so I've had to change my ways in order to make life bearable here. Hubby is an ESTP (which is nicknamed "The General" - Douglas MacArthur was likely an ESTP.) ENFP is nicknamed "The Helper." And this makes sense for me. The funny thing is that in a study done about 20 years ago, the Myers-Briggs personality that is most highly represented by Peace Corps Volunteers is ENFP. I was a Peace Corps Volunteer.

Old 07-23-2008, 08:49 AM

69 posts, read 220,200 times
INTJ for me...has been each time I've taken the test (3 or 4 times).

Percentages 11, 62, 1, 89

slightly expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
very expressed judging personality

Old 07-23-2008, 08:56 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake786 View Post
im an ENFJ... so what does that mean?!?!?!?!
It means "write more on the forum," so I can tell if I should like this type as "they" say or not!

Old 07-23-2008, 08:58 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
no, actually, it didn't get right so I had to retake it again...I screwed up the numbers????

by the way, how come, when I copy and paste, everything gets distorted, or disfigured and that size thing shows up on the post? do you know? It only happens when I copy and paste
We just typed them, creme. Columns always get distorted when pasted. Don't worry, darling - it's not you! But you do have some problem with quoting... Go check FAQ.

Old 07-23-2008, 09:41 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Quote:
Oh, hi, fellow INFJ! I think the pattern of the regulars started forming...

1% of the population - moi & creme
2% of the population - DimSum & SifuPhil

I wasn't the one who has a P! Maybe it stands for Projection then.
How can you tell the %-ages of the population for the different types - and I'm blown away by the odds of so many rare "types" all convened on this forum.

Old 07-23-2008, 09:48 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
We just typed them, creme. Columns always get distorted when pasted. Don't worry, darling - it's not you! But you do have some problem with quoting... Go check FAQ.

WHAT????? Whatya mean I have a problem with quoting, I quote fine...my quotes are very integrated and global.....mind your own business....who asked you...????? If ya can't say somethin nice, don't say nothin at allllllllll.....

just kidding with ya...

thanks, if I have time I will go check FAQ's Q&A's etc...but not right now...LOL

and why do the colums get distorted when pasted? Can't that be fixed? I don't like it like that????

Old 07-23-2008, 09:53 AM

22,143 posts, read 19,198,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
I've taken the test a few times in the past couple of years. Can't remember what I am from one test to the next, but I'm sure I'm never the same thing.

Really - does no one else have that problem?
I've taken it 6 times over a period of 20+ years, and I am the same EVERY time.

Old 07-23-2008, 09:58 AM

22,143 posts, read 19,198,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecilia_Rose View Post
My INF is right in the middle and the P is clear off the chart.
LOL, I couldn't help but thinkg, "Wow, do people stare?"
just teasing ya Cecilia!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships