Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 02:44 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, but an 18 yr old guy with a 13 yrd old. I don't know.

I guess some 13 yr old girl do look older.
I think you need to refresh your memory stick, Chowhound! I dunno... I had 30-year olds hitting on me when I was 13... 18 is a baby. Of course, my memories relate to different places and times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS View Post
I remember my first kiss to this day. I was 2 years old, and they still haven't figured out how I got up on the table. My mom found me with chocolate smeared all over my face, and pieces of tinfoil stuck in my teeth.
I don't quite get it... So whom did you kiss...? A chocolate bar?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2008, 02:45 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,815,911 times
Cute, GLS! My first peck-type kiss was in kindergarten. Don't recall another one until I was 16. They've definitely gotten better as I've gotten older (now in late 50s). In my case, the top two kissers I've ever met have both been Latin men. Must be the passion in their blood.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
Cute, GLS! My first peck-type kiss was in kindergarten. Don't recall another one until I was 16. They've definitely gotten better as I've gotten older (now in late 50s). In my case, the top two kissers I've ever met have both been Latin men. Must be the passion in their blood.
Sheesh, I was close to trying a Latin once, but he used his mouth to talk for quite a while and magic was gone. Nothing against them in general... just talking wasn't advantageous to this particular specimen.

Old 08-09-2008, 03:43 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I think you need to refresh your memory stick, Chowhound! I dunno... I had 30-year olds hitting on me when I was 13... 18 is a baby. Of course, my memories relate to different places and times.

Yeah, but you know how those french guys are

Old 08-09-2008, 07:21 PM

2,743 posts, read 14,298,540 times
Are we talking consensual or non here??

'Cuz my first "French Kiss" was not entirely consensual and kinda traumatized me. I was 10, he was 14 or 15 and we were riding bikes in the woods in my Grandma's Maryland neighborhood and let's just say that after that, I refused to go back outside for 2 weeks until it was time to fly home to Texas!!!

Do we count the "practice kissing" I did with other girls?

Consensual, well, I was 13 and in Cocoa, Florida for the summer, staying with my brother and his wife, and the guy was visiting family too, he was from North Carolina. He was 15, or 16. His name was Joe and I adored his accent, and he adored mine (NC vs TX). It was all very sweet and I never saw him again after that summer, but we spent a lot of time together at the beach while we could.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:15 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,554,254 times
I, honestly, don't remember. The first kiss I remember (which may have been my first) was when I was 15. My dad backhanded me against the wall when I walked into the hosue. He was NOT happy.

My daughter was 4. It was quite the little scandal in the pre school. Apparently, she and a boy were playing house and he gave her a REAL kiss (as opposed to a pretend one). Which had her upset. It was hard to keep a straight face when she told us a "REAL" kiss is one that makes the smacking sound. She was VERY upset that this boy gave her a REAL kiss. Believe it or not the school had to report this and call in both sets of parents (we've gone way too far in politcal correctness here). The little boy's dad took one look at my daugher and said "I don't blame him.". I'm happy to say my daughter has recovered.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Believe it or not the school had to report this and call in both sets of parents (we've gone way too far in politcal correctness here).
I believe absolutely everything of this nature already... Particularly after reading that a boy in grade school peed in his pants and stayed wet for 3 hours because potentially perhaps he didn't need to go to the bathroom and was just being a rascal wanting to get out for a few minutes... I thank goodness often I decided not to go forward with raising a child in this country.

Quote:
The little boy's dad took one look at my daugher and said "I don't blame him." I'm happy to say my daughter has recovered.
Cool! The dad acknowledged his son's good taste!

Old 08-09-2008, 11:22 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,381,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

I don't quite get it... So whom did you kiss...? A chocolate bar?
Hersey's kisses.

Old 08-10-2008, 06:28 AM

4,112 posts, read 6,522,024 times
I was 13 and he was 15. It took place at summer camp over the water fountain. It was a sneak attack on his part, but did wonders for me as I walked on air the remainder of the summer.

My best kiss( my now hubby) is was awesome on the first night we met(1984) and keeps getting better with age!!!

Old 08-10-2008, 09:42 AM

42 posts, read 104,281 times
aww.. im so jealous of all de great stories here... well, like in another similar thread, i got my first kiss at age 20. It was ironic that despite me being such a prude and all, the first kiss had to be a horrifying french.

It wasn't nice. I didnt enjoy it, and havnt kissed since. No longer trust mouths!

Latin men? Really huh....*ponders*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships