Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 03:27 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,257,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Aaaww.... I feel so yellow and fluffy, Mamma Hen!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3203/...fa583e.jpg?v=0
OK, that is so cute!! I love those darn pics! It must be the photog in me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2008, 03:29 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,223,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
BTW, I love your emoticons!!! I wonder if they have the ones I would want??? A little sign language would go a long way in the political forum...if you know what I mean!
I do!! Tell me what kind of thing are you looking for?? Some like this:

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/beating%20a%20dead%20horse.gif (broken link)

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/Bad%20day.gif (broken link)

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smmadder.gif (broken link)

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/wacko1.gif (broken link)

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smilie_tischkante.gif (broken link)

I'm sure you can copy and paste these into your posts if you feel they are a good fit!

Old 08-20-2008, 03:32 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,511,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Aaaww.... I feel so yellow and fluffy, Mamma Hen!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3203/...fa583e.jpg?v=0
I find this pic to be highly creepy

Old 08-20-2008, 03:32 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,257,416 times
The flogging the horse is awesome! I was thinking more along the middle finger, or someone mooning a jerk...you know, something offensive!

Old 08-20-2008, 03:35 PM

Quote:
The flogging the horse is awesome! I was thinking more along the middle finger, or someone mooning a jerk...you know, something offensive!
Ok, I'll give it another try. How about...... this!

Old 08-20-2008, 03:35 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
I find this pic to be highly creepy
I find somebody who finds this picture highly creepy to be even more creepy.

Old 08-20-2008, 03:36 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,477,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I understand that Philly is crap for him, and I am sorry that he has to experience living in a nasty area. That sucks. So when he posts he could say 'some areas' are awful, or 'where I live' is terrible.

Not 'the whole city of Philadelphia sucks' on a public forum which people come on to be able to decide where to move to. Taking threads totally off topic, making constant unpleasant remarks, etc. By not giving ANY positive comments to balance his opinion he is giving a slanted outlook, and that's not fair whether that's his perception or not.

It's the same as someone saying All Women are Losers. Yes that may be their perception, but if they put it out there on a public forum, then I am sure as anything going to jump in and point out that while SOME women may be losers, that does not mean that ALL women are losers.

Anyhoo, I'm off as soon as DH gets home to Center City Sips for $2 beers and half price appetizers.
Philly rocks!! http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/chili.gif (broken link)
'Anyhoo' my point,it's just a great place when you're in party mode all the time. Which is what most of the people post about the city. But for alot of the working class in the city it's not a round the clock party.

Ok teacher well thank you for illustrating everything I supposedly do in the forums,but bottom line is in my opinion Philly does suck for the most part and there are plenty of others with that blunt observation. We're all entitled to voice our experiences.

And just because your real estate business thrives on trying to cover up the negative doesn't mean you can strongarm people into stifling their views.
I've dealt with folks like you way back,when I was looking for a place before I checked one of those real estate finder things and they looked for pricing for me but they claimed they weren't allowed to tell me what kind of neighborhood it was...translated-it was probably a crappy neighborhood but they didn't want to lose business!

Btw don't try and connect me and wclac...he was the one with the women issues. Anyway it sounds a bit insecure if you're going to think that what one person says will sway an entire forum. I'm sure that most people are capable of forming their own opinion from all the information gathered.

Old 08-20-2008, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
ONE STEP??? Try close to 5 times as expensive in real estate. Philly is positively cheap by comparison.
Oh well you get what you pay for I suppose

Old 08-20-2008, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
'Anyhoo' my point,it's just a great place when you're in party mode all the time. Which is what most of the people post about the city. But for alot of the working class in the city it's not a round the clock party.

Ok teacher well thank you for illustrating everything I supposedly do in the forums,but bottom line is in my opinion Philly does suck for the most part and there are plenty of others with that blunt observation. We're all entitled to voice our experiences.

And just because your real estate business thrives on trying to cover up the negative doesn't mean you can strongarm people into stifling their views.
I've dealt with folks like you way back,when I was looking for a place before I checked one of those real estate finder things and they looked for pricing for me but they claimed they weren't allowed to tell me what kind of neighborhood it was...translated-it was probably a crappy neighborhood but they didn't want to lose business!

Btw don't try and connect me and wclac...he was the one with the women issues. Anyway it sounds a bit insecure if you're going to think that what one person says will sway an entire forum. I'm sure that most people are capable of forming their own opinion from all the information gathered.

<<SIGH>>. MrsStewart; I DID try, you have to admit.

StuckPA; I only have one more thing to say to you:

Old 08-20-2008, 03:39 PM

Quote:
I am a die hard Red Sox fan and I actually just made friends with a Yankee fan. If that can happen, all things are possible
Are the Hatfields and McCoys friends yet btw?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships