Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 11:29 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,626,881 times

Advertisements

Many Seekers of the Way have come to my palatial estate and begged for the secret of my success with the ladies. They bring gold (I like it), myrrh (I throw it out) and frankincense (I give it to the dog), but still I never divulge the secret. Though they scream and plead and cajole, I simply snicker and return to my studies.

Why do I not sell this secret - THE ULTIMATE FANTASTIC WORLD'S GREATEST PICK-UP LINE - when presented with such material pleasures and willing flatterers?

Because I'M GIVING IT AWAY!!!

YES, you lucky, lucky men of City-Data! NOW you'll gain the Wisdom of the Ages! You'll make young girls swoon, college girls drop their textbooks in embarrassment, professional women lose their composure, old ladies kick up their heels...in short, YOU will be the MAN OF THEIR DREAMS!!!

WHY am I giving away this WELL-PROTECTED and URGENTLY-DESIRED secret?

Because, like you, I once had NO LUCK with the ladies. I tried everything...

• Come here often?
  • Don't I know you from somewhere?
  • Wanna' see my etchings?
  • Did it hurt? When you fell from Heaven?
  • You know what would look good on you? ME!
  • Can I buy you a drink?
Yes, Brothers, I shamefully admit that I used those very lines, and more, in my quest for the Primal Passion. But one day, through the intervention of the Fates, I chanced upon a line - a simple, SIMPLE line - that pulled in the chickens faster than fresh corn!

Now YOU can use that very same line - FREE OF CHARGE AND NO ROYALTIES EVER! With a 101% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!!!

Are you ready??? Are you ready to multiply your Charm exponentially? Are you ready to fend off the gushing hordes of feminine flesh that will envelop you wherever you go? Are you MAN ENOUGH to ACCEPT THIS GIFT from me, Your Humble Servant In The Quest For Nascent Nookie?

PREPARE YOURSELF...

...ARE YOU READY?...

...TO ACCEPT THIS GIFT, I MEAN....

...VERY WELL, THEN...

...HERE IT IS...

...WITHOUT FURTHER ELLIPSES...

...the line is...

"Hi!"

Stride forth boldly, my Brothers, knowing that you now have in your possession a weapon so awesome, so powerful and so Earth-shatteringly COOL that NO FEMALE WILL BE ABLE TO RESIST YOU!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2008, 11:50 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,743 times
Hi.

Whoa! It worked! You got my attention!

Old 09-13-2008, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Hi.

Whoa! It worked! You got my attention!
SEE, everyone?!?

The FIRST of what will be THOUSANDS of testimonials is already HERE!!!

Old 09-13-2008, 12:49 PM

Remember that saying, "you caught me at 'hello?'"

Was it a song or something?

Old 09-13-2008, 01:14 PM

536 posts, read 1,109,407 times
"hi"
I'd have to be to leave with you

Old 09-13-2008, 01:15 PM

536 posts, read 1,109,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Remember that saying, "you caught me at 'hello?'"

Was it a song or something?
"you had me at hello" from the movie "jerry mcquire" i think.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:51 PM

754 posts, read 1,449,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sifuphil View Post
  • you know what would look good on you? Me!

lol!!!!

Old 09-13-2008, 01:52 PM

Yea! That's what it was! Thanks.

Last edited by Saberai; 09-13-2008 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: for telling me it was from Jerry Mcguire.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shymonkey View Post
"hi"
I'd have to be to leave with you
HA!

Women have been known to pay...to pay...umm...they...errrr...

...oh BOY do they pay.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:59 PM

5,781 posts, read 11,876,278 times
I don't know... I just put ads in every newspaper you can think of..the New York Times...the Washington Times..the New York Post....the LA times...the chicago Tribune...she found my ads...she thought it was too much...boy, I'm just IN LOVE with her...do you think that to tell her that I know well Barbet Schroeder and Lisa Law (photogepher of the Beatles and Bob Dylan and that guy who played in Easy Rider) would help me win the day...I'm at a loss here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships