Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 12:34 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,338,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, just go lick yourself, you horny cat!

I can't. I hate hairballs!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2008, 12:43 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I can't. I hate hairballs!!
You'll kill two birds with one stone - throw up and lose some weight!

Old 09-29-2008, 12:47 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,652,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i had an overwhelming urge to sleep with maria lopez, but it went away, not that she wasn't interested.
my current concept of being a bad boy is drinking more than 1 boba a day.
Damn, Huck, you're sexy. I love a man with a boba in his hand.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:53 PM

272 posts, read 621,030 times
I'll never be tempted to cheat. There wouldn't be anything left for me to desire if I'm in a relationship with an honest, wholesome, committed, loving and emotionally stable woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I think as long as you go about it in a mature way, then there is no problem. Be upfront with the women, ALWAYS use protection, be nice and have fun!
As long as you're not promising anyone anything just to try and score, then what's the problem.

I think the key to enjoying this kind of experience is to always be nice to the women. A lot of men seem to think that being a player also means being a jackas*. That isn't the case. The guys who I've seen be successful at this kind of thing are funny, smart and treat women well. They just aren't looking for anything long term.

Go have fun while you can. That way you will enjoy a committed relationshp without reservation when you find someone you want to have one with. At least you won't feel like you have missed out and be tempted to cheat.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:54 PM

391 posts, read 872,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldl79 View Post
I just turned 29 and feel I haven't really had a fair romp in the hay with different women. For a long time, my focus was set on family, a committed relationship, etc. Now that I'm older and my views have changed, I have these wild streaks on occassion.

Specifically, there's a desire to sleep with multiple women at once. Just sometimes. I'm not sure if it's a matter of feeling I've 'missed out' on the wild and crazy times of my adolesence, or if it's just a mood or something. But, many times, I want to take someone home, do them and repeat it all over again the next day.
As long as you are not breaking vows, using protection and you are not worried about Gods thoughts then why not? otherwise find a safer and kinder way to satisfy your wild urges. Go sky diving or bungee jumping will thrill you maybe not sexually but I hear it's nearly as good.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:56 PM

272 posts, read 621,030 times
I don't think I'm naive any longer. If I could survive the 'bad girl' ways of a cheating and lying ex, then I'm sure I'll be alright in this new adventure. :-) I'm not wishing for a 'bad girl', just the company of a woman who isn't obsessed with labels, the future, etc. Let's enjoy the moment -- Is my attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
You are very young. 29 is not old nor experienced. Just be careful you don't find a "bad girl" to your bad boy. They are out there and you sound a little naive. We live in a society with double standards. Men get a pass for catting around while women are labeled as wh*res. Just be careful for what you wish for, you just might get it. Oh yeah and be careful!

Old 09-29-2008, 12:56 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,338,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You'll kill two birds with one stone - throw up and lose some weight!

You are too much for me to handle!

Old 09-29-2008, 12:57 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
You are too much for me to handle!
Don't try then!

Old 09-29-2008, 01:13 PM

391 posts, read 872,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahutch View Post
Umm dude, are you my clone or something? haha. You've just described me, to a T. I'm in exactly the same place. I'm somewhat religious, so I've spent most of my younger years, including college, "waiting for marriage" for sex. Missed out on plenty of fun opportunities as a result. I've done some dating, etc, but nothing terribly satisfying. Many of my friends who were "waiting" have now gone off and gotten married. I'm now 27, and in recent years I've taken a long hard look at my life, and I've realized I'm not READY to be married, and probably won't be for quite a while. I'm frankly not even in a place where I want a long term relationship. And I'm sick of living without sex. So, I've made the same decision it sounds like you are in the process of making.

Sure, my family would be disappointed if they knew what I'm planning, but really my sex life is none of their business.

And to everyone who replied talking about "taking advantage of women" - well, I'd agree, that's wrong. But there ARE many women who are looking for the same thing - whether its because of career, life stage, just ending a long relationship, or otherwise - there are plenty of women who are receptive to the "sewing of wild oats" WITHOUT needing to be mislead. I'm not in the business of misleading people and think getting someone into bed that way is wrong, and I'm betting the OP feels the same way.
Maybe you two should connect up. Like the posse thing. there are always girls out there ready for what you want. Heck alot would careless whether or not you if you were even married. Unfortunately there are all kinds of those women but like the OP said before hopefully you will wake with selfrespect and women look great through beer goggles so avoid them/

Old 09-29-2008, 01:26 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,652,381 times
So when are you hitting Craigslist, Ronny? Can we help you write the ad??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships