Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 02:50 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,010,901 times

Advertisements

We see a lot of the opposite sex critiquing what they think they're doing right or wrong, what do you think your own gender does right or wrong in relationships?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2008, 02:58 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
Oh, I'm not particularly fond of many air-headed and vain like... like... totally like... chatterboxes and/or drama queens of my own gender.

Old 12-15-2008, 03:05 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,256,733 times
I find it interesting that men who are best friends can get into a fight and after their all bruised up, they go back to being best friends again. I will give you men credit on that.

What I don't like about women is how some friends talk behind your back. They are all nice and sweet but once one of the girls is out the door, the remaining girls will just trash the heck out of the one that left. I find this type of behavior especially disturbing in young girls. No wonder some of us have such low self-esteem. So much pressure!!

Old 12-15-2008, 03:19 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,646,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
what do you think your own gender does right or wrong in relationships?
I'm sure women will agree with this one. Men too often become complacent. They got the girlfriend or wife and begin to take her for granted. Relationships require effort and I think too many men stop putting in a sufficient amount.

Old 12-15-2008, 03:37 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,405,807 times
Women are much more emotional than men good or bad.

I hate the drama queens.

I can't handle giggly women(I have no idea how Hugh Hefner does it).

I hate that some women actually believe what they read in magazines.

Why do women care about stars? Hell they even have opinions about these people. I don't get it.

Women can be mean and spiteful toward other women as long as men are around.

They can be catty.

They can be very jealous.

They can be too vain.

They "manipulate" very well.

Women are unforgiving. We have memories like elephants.

We care too much about hair, clothes, and makeup.

Many women never grow up and when they look for a man they are looking for a daddy replacement.

So many women do not know the value of a dollar. They think shopping is entertainment. What's up with that?

Yes I am a woman but these are some things I hate about some of my gender. Again not all women are like this. But we are all like some of this.

My next post I will tell you all the good things about women.

Old 12-15-2008, 03:44 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,142,683 times
Since I'm interested in women, I went through a misogyny phase a few years ago, which I think some people just found amusing. It was very angsty, if not...just wrong. lol

My main complaint was that women wouldn't tell me what they wanted. They would say something else entirely. As the situation would grow more complex, they would become manipulative. That was even more difficult to understand, as I thought it took up time and energy that could be better-spent, and also induced migraines that could've been avoided. I don't understand this behavior at all. I should note, though, that men can act this way, too.

Old 12-15-2008, 03:45 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times
really smart brave gutsy hardworking loyal creatures----- giving away all their power 24/7.

Old 12-15-2008, 03:48 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,391,094 times
Omg.

Let's see...

Catty
Play games - freakin' say what you mean!
Often overly emotional
Horrible drivers
Too good at being two-faced
Raise their sons all wrong (baby them and then pass 'em on to the next woman)
Hold a grudge all day long
Are ok with not being able to do something

Old 12-15-2008, 03:49 PM

625 posts, read 1,586,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
really smart brave gutsy hardworking loyal creatures----- giving away all their power 24/7.
Dang Huckleberry; you must of read my mind Oh and you forgot to mention humble

Old 12-15-2008, 03:50 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,963,301 times
I've noticed guys can be really good at conspiring for a negative cause. They lie really well too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships