Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is it ok to have casual sex with other women while in a GOOD relationship?
Yes 8 22.22%
No 24 66.67%
I don't know 4 11.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 11:35 PM

122 posts, read 224,389 times

Advertisements

Morally, that's totally cheating. At least my morals, and most others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2009, 03:26 AM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatLoaf_Enchilada View Post
Morally, that's totally cheating. At least my morals, and most others.
Love the screen name, making me hungry.

Yes, its cheating

Old 01-18-2009, 04:12 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,170,731 times
Maybe "commitment" should be deleted from the lanquage.
If a person doesn't like, or love, someone enough to be commited to them, then they should let the person know that they just want the "trim" and they can't be counted on as anyone strong enough to be depended on.

Old 01-18-2009, 04:45 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,644,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbogdan81 View Post
Guys, your doing great because this isn't the responce I expected and I thought that my thinking was wrong to feel that if your happy why would you need anything else.
My guess is that since you have such a low opinion of men's fidelity, yours isn't so great. That's how it usually works. Women who honor their committments expect men to do likewise unless/until experience teaches them differently. Just from the overall tone of your posts, my guess is that you cheat or would. If you were attractive and I were single, I might "hit it" once or twice but I wouldn't consider you relationsihp material. Not trying to be mean, just straight.

Old 01-18-2009, 06:31 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,540,621 times
It's ok if you are honest up front and want your relationship to end.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:11 AM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Ah yess, the old "it's just sex" thing again. If you are in a 'good" relationship why would you want to be a prowling tomcat? If you want to hit everthing in the alley . stay out of a "relationship". You can't expect a gal to tolerate you catting about and stay true to you. Oh yea guys, shes gonna keep your bed warm while your out soiling the sheets somewhere else.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:22 AM

648 posts, read 1,641,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
My guess is that since you have such a low opinion of men's fidelity, yours isn't so great. That's how it usually works. Women who honor their committments expect men to do likewise unless/until experience teaches them differently. Just from the overall tone of your posts, my guess is that you cheat or would. If you were attractive and I were single, I might "hit it" once or twice but I wouldn't consider you relationsihp material. Not trying to be mean, just straight.
No that isn't it at all. I have had a total now of 3 real relationships (not including flings in high school) My thoughts is if you think you need to have sex with other people outside your relationship then clearly you don't want to be with that person. I am serial monogamist and have no need to be with anyone other than the guy I'm with. I just said that because I do realize that guys think differently than women and I was just starting to think that this was an issue that again I was wrong on. I know a guy who I'm starting to think is just a sex addict and needs help to get over it. I was just happy that more men where on the same wave pattern as me.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:14 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,545,143 times
I'll bet that any female who answers "yes" will soon after get a PM from the originater of this thread asking where she lives... Sounds like a predator to me.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:18 AM

648 posts, read 1,641,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
I'll bet that any female who answers "yes" will soon after get a PM from the originater of this thread asking where she lives... Sounds like a predator to me.

dude, i am a woman you freak!! I am trying to explain this to someone that I love that you don't do this to someone you love.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:37 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,545,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbogdan81 View Post
dude, i am a woman you freak!! I am trying to explain this to someone that I love that you don't do this to someone you love.

Oh.

Are you a lesbian?

If not, please accept my apology.

If so, PM me.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships