Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2010, 10:53 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,679,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameiko View Post

In the meanwhile, remember boys, ALWAYS WEAR A JIMMY CAP!
And flush that sucker down the can or get rid of it. Don't leave it lying around. You can't trust anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2010, 07:08 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,162,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
And flush that sucker down the can or get rid of it. Don't leave it lying around. You can't trust anyone.
Some suggest the Tabasco route, but I prefer the wrapping it in TP and flushing it method.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:34 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,162,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameiko View Post
Many of these "deadbeats" are themselves poor, lack jobs, or in jail.

Some men are ordered to pay child support in excess of their ability to pay (sometimes even beyond their own income, based on imputed wages. When these men can't keep up, judges revoke professional licenses, driver's licenses, and passports which make obtaining or keeping work even more difficult- BRILLANT!

And some single mothers want nothing to do with the fathers but instead have an arrangement- stay away from me and the kid and I won't ask for child support.

Of course, one wonders why men should have to support these kids. After all, in this society, the woman has the final right to choose the child's fate- abortion, adoption, or keep the child. Should not equal RESPONSIBILITY come with this monopolistic right? Sure, you can keep the child over my wishes but I will not pay for it.

Some will say- "he had a choice when he had sex with her." Well so did she so let's revoke all abortion rights then. No takers? I didn't think so.

Alternatively, let's have the male equivalent of abortion- he can chose to have neither rights nor responsibility to the child. Want to bet there would be a lot less "oops" and forgotten birth control?

In the meanwhile, remember boys, ALWAYS WEAR A JIMMY CAP!

BTW, as a percentage, with divorced families, there are more deadbeat MOTHERS than FATHERS!

But the MSM doesn't tell you any of that.
Well said. 70-80% of so-called "deadbeat dads" make less than $15K per year. Most people don't know that. Studies have actually found that despite the insistence of militant feminists men actually do want to raise their kids.

GlennSacks.com » Blog Archive » Bristol Palin Files for Sole Custody, but Levi Johnston Should Have Equal Role in Their Son's Life

Quote:
Unwed fathers--particularly those young and poor—are often stereotyped as uncaring and irresponsible. Yet the new "Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing study”—the most comprehensive long-term study of poor, unmarried parents ever conducted--found that young, poor single fathers often see caring for and protecting their children to be their highest calling.

In case there's some of you here that still don't understand how utterly screwed up the system is in the US, UK, Australia, etc, check these out:

http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=4480

http://www.amazon.com/Taken-into-Cus.../dp/1581825943

http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=4469 <-- this one is particularly interesting when you keep in mind that child support is really just backdoor alimony since old fashioned alimony is going out of favor

Last edited by Nutz76; 01-18-2010 at 07:45 AM..

Old 01-18-2010, 08:11 AM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
Funny!!!!! OP actually wants a woman who does open her legs readily and willingly, but has no kids. Oh and she must be hot.

Every guy's twisted fantasy. A hot woman who has been saving herself for him and him only. DOH!!!!
DING DING DING!
Why is it no one tells men they shouldn't be so quick to abandon their children? There's millions of apologists for them. That's a far greater outrage than women who "open their legs". Is there a male community that tells a man who has abandoned his child that he is wrong? Does he get a slap on the back for dodging that bullet??

Old 01-19-2010, 09:39 AM

1 posts, read 1,516 times
I kinda understand where you are coming from. I am in my early twenties, and most of the girls in my graduating class have already had kids, I am in the small majority that doesn't. The guys I have either dated or been interested in have been too immature to be in a relationship, or have, like many of women you come acrosss, already have had kids. Dating in your twenties is hard enough, without dealing with the issue of getting involved in a already established family.

Old 01-19-2010, 11:55 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
DING DING DING!
Why is it no one tells men they shouldn't be so quick to abandon their children? There's millions of apologists for them. That's a far greater outrage than women who "open their legs". Is there a male community that tells a man who has abandoned his child that he is wrong? Does he get a slap on the back for dodging that bullet??
Quote:
Funny!!!!! OP actually wants a woman who does open her legs readily and willingly, but has no kids. Oh and she must be hot.

Every guy's twisted fantasy. A hot woman who has been saving herself for him and him only. DOH!!!!
That's actually very normal if the guy doesn't have kids himself, hasn't slept around (not all men do), and hasn't made a mess of his life. Why should he settle for less?

If you don't want to worry about deadbeat dads then keep your legs closed or get on the pill until you are married. There will be always be guys that want to spread their seed but not accept the responsibility that goes with it it's been like that for thousands of years.

Old 01-19-2010, 01:07 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,453,455 times
Quote:

I don't think the OP was asking for a virgin. Maybe he just wants an attractive woman who understands the concept of family planning. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Old 01-19-2010, 01:13 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
I wish they sold man birth control that I could take. Is that steroids?

Old 01-19-2010, 02:20 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,643,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
That's actually very normal if the guy doesn't have kids himself, hasn't slept around (not all men do), and hasn't made a mess of his life. Why should he settle for less?
Such a guy still has to be realistic about what's out there, especially if he's older. That doesn't mean he has to lower his standards to the point where he's just taking whatever comes his way. But it does mean not having standards that are too high.

Old 01-19-2010, 02:47 PM

271 posts, read 785,556 times
Why does it matter if the girl wasn't married when she had her kid? Would it make it better for you if she was divorced with a kid? Maybe you should try an online dating site and specify you are looking for a woman with no kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships