Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 04:49 AM

42 posts, read 147,957 times

Advertisements

How do you get a girl to be a good, loving girlfriend/wife who...

-says she gets "bored easily"
-says she gets an "ego boost" out of knowing she can emotionally manipulate a man
-admits to being flirtatious, particularly when drunk
-is on 3 different online dating sites and is very active on Twitter, Hi5, Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa
-says she does not get attached to men after sex
-says that she experiences "gut wrenching" pain immediately after a break up and then is over it after a day or two
-says that she likes to have sex a lot, including in public spaces (though her partner count is only 6)
-admits she has made sex tapes (which have been destroyed...youthful indiscretion)
-admits that her last boyfriend cheated on her and had unprotected sex with multiple women behind her back. She never had unprotected sex with him, however. She only liked him because he seemed to be a really nice guy and cared about her
-says that the above-mentioned ex-boyfriend was suspicious of her cheating; says he used to go through her phone and email
-stated during a conversation about the fleeting power of looks: "Well, my aunt is 60, and still f-ing guys up. Looks like I have at least another 30 years left!"
-admits that she's impulsive
-likes to have fun and is always seeking out new activities like skydiving, bikeriding, and mountain-climbing
-admitted that a dream about marriage once caused her to take off a ring she was wearing and throw it across the room
-says she sees no problem with dating multiple men concurrently since men do it all the time
-says that "pimping is easy" for her
-stays in touch with all of her "exes" and frequently writes on their facebook walls and vice versa
-remains friends with exes even if they cheated on her
-posts photos on facebook with male "friends" and tags them in status updates; for example, "Judy had a great time with @Mark at the roller derby today." She tags a different guy in an update every other week or so
-says that she invited a guy to a party who lived over three hours away, and when he came, she flirted with other guys in front of him, and didn't understand why he'd be upset
-says her looks (8 out of 10) will make it a "cinch" to get a quality man to take care of her; says only the "ugly girls" have a hard time landing a quality guy

A lot of you may think this woman is a real b---- or a s---, but I can assure you she is not. She dresses very conservatively and is very religious. She is also very friendly, intelligent, and charming. So my question is, what type of guy does it take to lock down this type of woman emotionally, psychologically, and sexually? What can you do to get to the point that you've so smitten her that she remains loyal to you and gives you no drama? How would a relationship play out with this type of woman? Is that even possible? Thoughts?

P.S. Please don't say "You should always avoid women like this in the first place." I want to know how to get this type of girl to be a faithful, loving girlfriend. I also want to know if a relationship with such a woman would require a constant stream of drama or whether she would change if the man used the right game techniques.

Last edited by Gentle Don; 03-07-2011 at 05:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2011, 05:56 AM

1,695 posts, read 4,675,015 times
i dont know why anyone would want that girl to be his wife.

theres better out there...

love someone for who they are, dont try to change anyone. let someone else try to change this chick, or let her come to her senses on her own. either way, if youre looking or marriage and shes not, its time to wash your hands of the matter.

Old 03-07-2011, 06:13 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,373,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Don View Post

-says she gets an "ego boost" out of knowing she can emotionally manipulate a man
-is on 3 different online dating sites and is very active on Twitter, Hi5, Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa
-says that she experiences "gut wrenching" pain immediately after a break up and then is over it after a day or two
-says that she likes to have sex a lot, including in public spaces (though her partner count is only 6)
-admits she has made sex tapes (which have been destroyed...youthful indiscretion)
-admits that her last boyfriend cheated on her and had unprotected sex with multiple women behind her back. She never had unprotected sex with him, however. She only liked him because he seemed to be a really nice guy and cared about her
-says that the above-mentioned ex-boyfriend was suspicious of her cheating; says he used to go through her phone and email
-stated during a conversation about the fleeting power of looks: "Well, my aunt is 60, and still f-ing guys up. Looks like I have at least another 30 years left!"
-likes to have fun and is always seeking out new activities like skydiving, bikeriding, and mountain-climbing
-admitted that a dream about marriage once caused her to take off a ring she was wearing and throw it across the room
-says she sees no problem with dating multiple men concurrently since men do it all the time
-stays in touch with all of her "exes" and frequently writes on their facebook walls and vice versa
-posts photos on facebook with male "friends" and tags them in status updates; for example, "Judy had a great time with @Mark at the roller derby today." She tags a different guy in an update every other week or so
-says that she invited a guy to a party who lived over three hours away, and when he came, she flirted with other guys in front of him, and didn't understand why he'd be upset
-says her looks (8 out of 10) will make it a "cinch" to get a quality man to take care of her; says only the "ugly girls" have a hard time landing a quality guy

A lot of you may think this woman is a real b---- or a s---, but I can assure you she is not. She dresses very conservatively and is very religious. She is also very friendly, intelligent, and charming. So my question is, what type of guy does it take to lock down this type of woman emotionally, psychologically, and sexually? What can you do to get to the point that you've so smitten her that she remains loyal to you and gives you no drama? How would a relationship play out with this type of woman? Is that even possible? Thoughts?

P.S. Please don't say "You should always avoid women like this in the first place." I want to know how to get this type of girl to be a faithful, loving girlfriend. I also want to know if a relationship with such a woman would require a constant stream of drama or whether she would change if the man used the right game techniques.
Sounds like a walking contradiction and bipolar. I would just run away.

Old 03-07-2011, 06:20 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
God, she sounds absolutely horrific.

But if you want to game her, go right ahead. Just please promise to post progress reports for our entertainment.

Old 03-07-2011, 06:32 AM

2,516 posts, read 5,686,789 times
You can't change her. Why do people think they can change someone? She's not going to change for a man. In fact, if you got this woman to fall in love with you, during that initial stage where you are obsessed with each other, she'd might straighten up for a couple of months. But as soon as that new love buzz wore off, she'd be her old self again. Thats assuming by some miracle she got emotionally attached, which I don't think would happen because she knows how to keep herself from getting attached. Don't be naive, you can't change this girl. If you decide to get involved with her, I'd bet the house that she'd eat you up and spit you out.

Old 03-07-2011, 06:35 AM

3,059 posts, read 8,283,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Don View Post

Why should she change? Why don't YOU change and accept her as she is? You're the one with the problem of who and what she is.

Old 03-07-2011, 06:57 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,690,877 times
When you figure out how to change an orange into an apple the answer will be clear.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:00 AM

380 posts, read 795,600 times
Ha! Im very very familiar with this type of girl.
The ONLY way you can lock her down is to be super SUPER confident in yourself. You have to know your her best (in bed, from day-to-day). A women like this needs a man who treats her as expendable. She's going to mess with you horribly if you show even a hint of vulnerability.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:03 AM

697 posts, read 1,281,263 times
what makes you think you can control ANY woman??

Old 03-07-2011, 07:24 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
Trying to change people is a mistake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships