Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 06:34 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,244,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Why don't you limit your presence even more... say to zero...? Trust me, you won't be missed one bit!
Just the incentive I need to stick around. If you wanted me to go away, you should have said nothing and eventually I would have drifted back to my regular forums...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Now sierra....she said that she has an answer for everything.
The she is a he.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2009, 03:22 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,178,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
Just the incentive I need to stick around. If you wanted me to go away, you should have said nothing and eventually I would have drifted back to my regular forums...
You will anyway. Talking to yourself is not that much fun.

Old 03-22-2009, 03:26 PM

1,152 posts, read 3,201,410 times
Sometimes just to troll . Often, to give advice where I think I can help. I rarely ask for advice here (I tend to talk only to certain very close friends about the specifics of my own personal life) but I sometimes post more general questions and appreciate the feedback I've gotten . Also there are some pretty cool people on here. The negative is I occasionally find myself wanting to ask out one of the chicks, but they all tend to be geographically undesirable. .

Old 03-22-2009, 03:31 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,672,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post

The she is a he.
Your kidding!

Old 03-22-2009, 03:43 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,435,653 times
Quote:
Your kidding!
I just want to clarify i'm a she . (In case yankeegirl thinks i'm a he).

Old 03-22-2009, 03:49 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,672,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I just want to clarify i'm a she . (In case yankeegirl thinks i'm a he).
Thanks so much for clarifying that fact. Not that I pay much attention.

Old 03-22-2009, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Your kidding!
No, but curious as to why may think so?

Old 03-22-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You will anyway. Talking to yourself is not that much fun.
You know, about a year ago, there was a thread going on in this forum that was about what-ever. For one reason or another (as with every thread) it steered off course. The thread got turned into a proposed sitcom, with the participating members talking about their roles. I think that it turned when someone mentioned Seinfeld. Anyways, I was participating in the thread before the new direction took place and figured that I would join in on the new fun. You basically told me to get out, giving me the impression that it was some sort of private chat. Then, in another thread, you and Sifu took over and went back and forth with each other for a couple of pages and I told you two to get a room. You didn't dig that one, either. I replied with I was just being sarcastic, but what ever, you still showed me teeth.

Other than that, I do not know why else you would have a problem with me, let alone bring it out in the open.

I know that there are some people on here who only participate in one forum, but I am not one of them. I 'hang out' in four or five other forums on CD on a regular basis and jump between them on a daily basis. Occasionally, when a forum is slow, I will check out another forum to see what is going on. I have my reasons, but the Relationship forum is generally not on my regular rotation. So that is why I 'go away', not because no one is bothering with my posts. By the way, I did get a few rep points from my first comment in this thread, so there are those out there who do dig what I have to say.

Old 03-22-2009, 10:41 PM

206 posts, read 529,153 times
Default Hilarious!

HaHaHaHaaaaaa! i laughed my head off at the MRS.STEWART Joke sooooo funny.....boy yall really are some funny posters. I love citydata...some people may be clickish, but i post to give good advice on my experiences...as that's all i can account for..i think that's what it's all about ya know..opinions that's all. I admit i have learned a lot here.: D

Old 03-23-2009, 09:51 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,608,903 times
I became hooked once Stacy joined and started talking about her buffalo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships