Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 10:39 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,190,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gghhgg View Post
o please.every body knows why you are doing this.i am not white american(e.)european but even i like asian women.white women first came with asian girls look like little boys and that is the reason why white man like them,just trying to scare white man from asian girls by trying to apply that white man is a pedofile and there is something wrong with him for liking asian girls.then it was white mn is weak he can not be with a strong women so they go with asians because they are submisive.and now white women is trying to make a white man look like he is a slave owner.how asian girls are white mans slaves they have no rights and bla bla bla
Can someone publish the cliffs notes on that longest run on sentence in history? Can't even get the gist of what he's trying to say there. I think it might be responsible for breaking a kidney though, as if I was laughing any harder in disbelief I'd need CPR.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:41 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Having read a DETAILED book on what REALLY went on in and around the gladiatorial games in Rome, we have come a Loooooong way baby. (Suffice to say that HBO could not make that book into a movie....one chapter was almost unreadable.)

Remember, we have wide news access anymore and the crazy\tragic stuff grabs our attention. So basically, when you hear the worst things being done by 300million people just in the US...there is an unending source of horror but the prevalence of such events is probably not a whole lot worse. (just more people, more reporting)
What's the name of that book?

Old 06-14-2009, 11:09 PM

184 posts, read 132,558 times
o sunil sunil.so blacks can't get a white women to talk about how much they love black man,so now you are asking latinas how much do they love black man.and now you are here how does this consern you in any way shape or form.so stop brown nosing and go start a tread asking asian arab and native ladies how much do they love black man

Last edited by gghhgg; 06-14-2009 at 11:32 PM..

Old 06-15-2009, 05:21 AM

2,514 posts, read 4,954,889 times
Quote:
o sunil sunil.so blacks can't get a white women to talk about how much they love black man,so now you are asking latinas how much do they love black man.and now you are here how does this consern you in any way shape or form.so stop brown nosing and go start a tread asking asian arab and native ladies how much do they love black man

I see under this post that you came back and EDITED it. You EDITED this post??????? WTF did it say before you EDITED it????
Too funny, man, just too effin funny.

Reading over your posts here & in a few more threads; it's very clear you say things without thinking and/or say things just to incite.
Seems to me that's the definition of a troll.

Old 06-15-2009, 09:11 AM

Quote:
"Consern?"

Old 06-15-2009, 09:17 AM

1,452 posts, read 3,171,703 times
Quote:
Does anyone know wth this person is talking about? Anyone? Bueller??

Old 06-15-2009, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
"Consern?"
Yes, "CONSERN," Sunil, and he/she wants you to go start another "TREAD"...lol..

Old 06-15-2009, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreatnurse View Post
Yes, "CONSERN," Sunil, and he/she wants you to go start another "TREAD"...lol..
Yes, a tread in which I will ask ladies with brown noses to show their consern for me.............

Old 06-15-2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Yes, a tread in which I will ask ladies with brown noses to show their consern for me.............

ROTFLMFAO...Ok I needed that this morning, thanks for the laugh, this poster is giving us all fodder this morning..lol..

I love it when people try to be insulting in posts but end up not only making no sense whatsoever, but inadvertently providing us at times with a great laugh...thanks, whoever you are, for your crazy, nonsensical rantings, from the bottom of our collective hearts here on CD...lol..

Old 06-15-2009, 10:08 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,784,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreatnurse View Post
Why would you get flamed for this? It's totally true. And still is in many places...I wish the military would have a policy of punishing anyone who would indulge in this practice or at least force them to pay these women living wages!!!

I wonder if I could get me a male slave for $100 a month? Would that be ok? I wonder what society would think if it were women employing men for slave wages...
Actually the military does have a policy, along with awareness training and a stiff penalty if caught and convicted. The problem is, you cannot police thousands of troops individually over there. It's not only the military though. There are thousands of European and American men who go on sex vacations to southeast Asia in search of young girls and boys. In Cambodia parents will sell their 5 year old children for sex. Many of the "customers" are well to do business men and professionals. Not long ago a doctor from down south was caught trying to solicit sex from a minor in Cambodia, not sure what the outcome was, but he was all over television, hopefully it destroyed his practice at the least.

These things go on in all third world countries in Asia, Africa and South America. It's sad, but then so is any girl in any country who sells herself for sex whether consensual or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships