Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 03:03 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneheaded View Post
No way I am paying cash for sex. It has been argued forever that we all pay for it by paying for dates but there is no way I am making a cash deal for sex.
Pick out of your mind the hottest woman of your dreams coming up to you and saying lets make a deal and "I'll do whatever you want,I'll let you do whatever you want (excluding beating up and stuff),I'll massage you,get as freaky as you want,make you feel like a million dollars,make you live all your fetish/desires and I'll like it cause I'm freaky in exchange for..."

I think most men would have to stop and think about that.

Old 05-01-2009, 03:05 PM

1,226 posts, read 2,798,260 times
Not really. You can get those offers from college age hookers near the strip clubs in Dallas all the time. I have turned it down plenty of times.

Old 05-01-2009, 03:07 PM

2,751 posts, read 5,364,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Pick out of your mind the hottest woman of your dreams coming up to you and saying lets make a deal and "I'll do whatever you want,I'll let you do whatever you want (excluding beating up and stuff),I'll massage you,get as freaky as you want,make you feel like a million dollars,make you live all your festish/desires and I'll like it cause I'm freaky in exchange for..."

I think most men would have to stop and think about that.
Yeah but the hottest woman of my dreams is not having sex with ten other guys a day or even a week. They could look like Jessica Alba or Claudia Schiffer or whomever, if it's business and I know the only reason they're there is because I'm paying, I'm not very into it.

Old 05-01-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPit View Post
Yeah but the hottest woman of my dreams is not having sex with ten other guys a day or even a week. They could look like Jessica Alba or Claudia Schiffer or whomever, if it's business and I know the only reason they're there is because I'm paying, I'm not very into it.
Well you are right,there are plenty of freaky chicks out there who will do things a guy dreams of just for fun.My experience is they are good for only being friends though,because relationship wise it would be a disaster.

Personally I have never met wife material that filled the other dirty needs,and I'm talking dirty .......dirty needs that I can't say in detail here.I have known a few rock n roll,biker chicks that rock your world but a guy would be stupid to take on as a wife.

But I know a guy divorced who has gone partying in Brazil and he told me the women are freakazoid over there and ya know,if I were to ever go there I might dish out for some tropical fun,F it.

Old 05-01-2009, 03:50 PM

1,570 posts, read 2,070,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPit View Post
You might not be into it but I am. And so are many other men. If it wasn't the case then there wouldn't be so many women(of all shapes and sizes)available through the internet. One thing I find shocking are the high-end girls(eros) who are being used mainly by professional white-collar type of men. most of the men are older guys who'd you never suspect used hookers, because they are mostly married to wonderful women. you'd think that they have their lifes fulfilled with their wife, children, work. Yet, many use hookers. Shocks me everytime to see a good-looking guy with a good pay with a hooker.

Old 05-01-2009, 03:57 PM

2,751 posts, read 5,364,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
You might not be into it but I am. And so are many other men. If it wasn't the case then there wouldn't be so many women(of all shapes and sizes)available through the internet. One thing I find shocking are the high-end girls(eros) who are being used mainly by professional white-collar type of men. most of the men are older guys who'd you never suspect used hookers, because they are mostly married to wonderful women. you'd think that they have their lifes fulfilled with their wife, children, work. Yet, many use hookers. Shocks me everytime to see a good-looking guy with a good pay with a hooker.
Yeah, I'm sure it's a matter of preference, of perspective, and I'm on record on one of these threads saying that men can separate sex from love, and I do believe they can, and in general are better at that than women. But that's not the problem I would personally have with paying for sex; I gotta know a woman wants to make it with me; not for $$$, not for what I might be able to do for them, not for who or what they think I am, but because they are into me sexually. Anything less and it's just not very sexy, to me.

Old 05-01-2009, 04:01 PM

LOL I think alot of guys probably dream of having their own wifey'sworld..com.A freaky wife who is loyal and a exhibitionist....and likes the icing.

Old 05-01-2009, 04:05 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
I wouldn't "hire" someone, I'd rather be celibate--but perhaps he was looking for a sure thing, a business transaction. It's been said that you're not really paying her to have sex...you're paying her to leave after it's done. Me, I want a relationship, not a one-nighter.

Old 05-01-2009, 05:11 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,857,657 times
Pay for sex? With all the nice single ladies who are looking for a nice guy to settle down with? I don't know why men see women only good for sex. I would be so unhappy of I could not speak to my wife about every thing. She knows me inside out and I am a wealth man for having her in my life.

Old 05-01-2009, 06:08 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,384,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I just recently found out about a coworker being spotted picking up prostitutes on several ocassions. This guy is very talkative and social, gets paid pretty good, late model Lexus, sharply dressed all the time and has no wife/GF so we were under the impression he was the ultimate bachelor until the news came in.
I guess he had no game at all and pays for the service.
Would you guys pay for it or would rather go celibate?
men pay for sex for different reasons.

maybe your co-worker paid for it since he doesn't have the time for a relationship. it could be for any reason.

To me though, I'd think somebody was a geek-ass loser for paying for it if they couldn't get it any other way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships