Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 05:00 PM

931 posts, read 3,803,762 times

Advertisements

I love cuddling. It usually leads to sex and it is nice to do after sex.

I still find it nice to wake up in morning with her arm around me or her head resting on me. Sometimes in the middle of night too. To me, the good feeling you get is more important than sleep, sometimes you do lose sleep over it.

I know what you mean though. I like to stretch my legs out on my queen size bed, I sometimes kick people in my bed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2009, 10:21 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC1DAY View Post
I am a 25 year old male.

I don't mind cuddling while watching tv/movie or after sex.

However, I am a light sleeper. I don't want anyone touching me while sleeping.

I just got out of a 6 month relationship where we began spending the night about 3 times a week.

Now, it feels so good to come home to my king size bed after work and know that it is all mine.

I know that males and females have different opinions on this topic.

What are your thoughts on their differences?
We will occasionally fall asleep spooning, and we will sometimes snuggle up in the middle of the night, but usually we just have our own space. As I'm relaxing in bed, I do frequently put my hand on his arm or side as I face him, but when I am ready to fall asleep, I turn over. I like sleeping facing outwards, regardless of which side I am on.

Old 05-02-2009, 10:23 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
Cuddling has never led to sex in my case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleo View Post
I love cuddling. It usually leads to sex and it is nice to do after sex.

I still find it nice to wake up in morning with her arm around me or her head resting on me. Sometimes in the middle of night too. To me, the good feeling you get is more important than sleep, sometimes you do lose sleep over it.

I know what you mean though. I like to stretch my legs out on my queen size bed, I sometimes kick people in my bed.

Old 05-02-2009, 10:24 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
We will occasionally fall asleep spooning, and we will sometimes snuggle up in the middle of the night, but usually we just have our own space. As I'm relaxing in bed, I do frequently put my hand on his arm or side as I face him, but when I am ready to fall asleep, I turn over. I like sleeping facing outwards, regardless of which side I am on.
That's what Mrs. Chow and I do as well.

Old 05-02-2009, 10:56 PM

390 posts, read 905,167 times
I actually like the intertwined limbs, my hand on his side or arm, some kind of body contact, in the winter. But, if it is summer FORGET it! I can't stand to be hot, sweaty and touched. I can't stand being hot more than anyone I know. It is irritating as all heck, and then add a body draped over you, no way.

Old 05-02-2009, 11:10 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
So you are saying you like to be really hot in the summer. It's like a fun thing for you. Ok that's cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwana_b View Post
I actually like the intertwined limbs, my hand on his side or arm, some kind of body contact, in the winter. But, if it is summer FORGET it! I can't stand to be hot, sweaty and touched. I can't stand being hot more than anyone I know. It is irritating as all heck, and then add a body draped over you, no way.

Old 05-03-2009, 01:08 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,176,155 times
I enjoy cuddling while awake and talking, and drifting off to sleep, but for serious rest, I enjoy having my own space. So by morning, we're not touching any longer. There was one night we fell asleep holding hands, and woke up in the morning still holding hands. That was really cool.

Old 05-03-2009, 01:30 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,903,517 times
The king size bed is the greatest of inventions.

Personally I've always wanted a shift worker OR a millionare, ANY WAY that I can get my own bed.

Sleep is sacred and I don't want to be all trussed up in a bundle in the night. I want to sprawl out, let the air circulate around me, control the doona and just SLEEP!!!

Yes, yes, I love you, you're fabulous, smoochy, smoochy, cuddly, hugs NOW MOVE OVER OR GET OUT!!!! (and I mean that in the nicest possible way )

Old 05-03-2009, 02:06 AM

390 posts, read 905,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
So you are saying you like to be really hot in the summer. It's like a fun thing for you. Ok that's cool.
hahaha Arsty, you're killin me kid.......

Old 05-03-2009, 03:59 AM

1,813 posts, read 2,847,281 times
I like the idea of falling asleep cuddling, but in reality I've found that I just can't do it. When it's time to sleep I need to be on my side of the bed by myself. I also need tons of covers on top of me to be warm, which most guys would not. So I make my own little cocoon and go to sleep. Independence isn't very romantic, but sleep is sacred.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships