Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 03:21 PM

1,072 posts, read 2,702,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebanker View Post
I agree. But then again, I have seen so many videotapings that I thought maybe I'm being too picky? But I cant go along with it as I'm really uncomfortable.
Ok, just to clear things up, even though the FIL is a gyno, remember, he's YOUR FIL. Being a FIL gives him a more "personal" relationship, since now he's part of your family. A regular gyno is a professional, someone that you WON'T see except for your regular once a year appt. He's going to be your baby's grandfather as well.

I say: keep things separate. He's either the gyno, or he's your FIL. Since he's automatically your FIL, I say leave it to another gyno to do the dirty work. You don't want him to repeat the story of your birthing to other people in the family, would you?

Old 05-15-2009, 03:24 PM

326 posts, read 880,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post

Thanks I read it! Please note that this is not a bystander who wants a good view BUT a gyno. Does that make it different?

And one more thing: you're a Canadian, FIL is a Dutch. Two different cultures clashing, which is understandable. However, since YOU are the mother, EVERYONE in the family should respect YOUR wishes during the birthing time. Besides, who's pushing the baby here: you or them?

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
I dont trust gynos. They always say one vagina is the same as the other, but I dont beleive that. I think they notice all the differences but dont want to say it cus then nobody would go to a male gyno ever. They love exploring all the vaginas, thats why they want to be gynos. I would not have a man who knows me that well, who is family, have a look at my vagina. He probably goes home and thinks of it while doing "other things". He will always remember what you look like down there every time he sees you. Tell him no, and get a different gyno if this bothers you. it would bother me so much because they are men and just cant help not thinking about it. No matter how professional. And nobody can convince me that they don't.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms0511 View Post
Ok, just to clear things up, even though the FIL is a gyno, remember, he's YOUR FIL. Being a FIL gives him a more "personal" relationship, since now he's part of your family. A regular gyno is a professional, someone that you WON'T see except for your regular once a year appt. He's going to be your baby's grandfather as well.

I say: keep things separate. He's either the gyno, or he's your FIL. Since he's automatically your FIL, I say leave it to another gyno to do the dirty work. You don't want him to repeat the story of your birthing to other people in the family, would you?

TRUE!

Imma have to stick with the NO on this.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:25 PM

3,393 posts, read 4,012,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I dont trust gynos. They always say one vagina is the same as the other, but I dont beleive that. I think they notice all the differences but dont want to say it cus then nobody would go to a male gyno ever. They love exploring all the vaginas, thats why they want to be gynos. I would not have a man who knows me that well, who is family, have a look at my vagina. He probably goes home and thinks of it while doing "other things". He will always remember what you look like down there every time he sees you. Tell him no, and get a different gyno if this bothers you. it would bother me so much because they are men and just cant help not thinking about it. No matter how professional. And nobody can convince me that they don't.
I once knew a lesbian gyno who said it was her dream job.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Wow, you must have been going to some warped gynos then, because the gynos I have gone to would disagree with that. How on Earth could one vagina be the same as the other? IF that was the case, then all birthing experiences would be the same, but that's not the reality.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
This!!

Old 05-15-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
I once knew a lesbian gyno who said it was her dream job.
It probably is.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms0511 View Post
Wow, you must have been going to some warped gynos then, because the gynos I have gone to would disagree with that. How on Earth could one vagina be the same as the other? IF that was the case, then all birthing experiences would be the same, but that's not the reality.
Many gynos say that once they seen one they seen them all. But its just not true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships