Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 11:57 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times

Advertisements

Gotcha. A little kink, okay. A fetish, probably not. Someone with a fetish should probably look for someone with the same fetish.

Old 05-16-2009, 01:37 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,032,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I'm not sure if this is just trolling or not but I'll respond from my point of view.
Its not that fetish's are weird. They are more serious.
A fetish can be or very akin to an obsession. Obsessions take over lives.
If its not your own personal obsession you are not going to want to be with someone
who is obsessed. No way. At best they quickly become irritating or boring to have to deal with.

So what if a guy just liked you to walk on top of him with your shoes off and bounce up and down?

Old 05-16-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
I'm afraid to ask, but what is "trampling"?

As to fetishes, it depends on what they are. Some are harmless and some intended to inflict pain (like sadism). Some are creepy like wanting her clean shaven and dressed in pink like she's a little girl. Each fetish has to be evaluated individually to decide if it's weird and the definition of weird is in the eye of the beholder.

A Woman walking on Top of a guy with Heels on or barefoot. His Chest or Back

Old 05-16-2009, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Trampling as well as groping is practiced out in the open during the morning rush hour on the NY subway system.

Guys get trampled on the Subway Platform in NYC???

Old 05-16-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwana_b View Post
The thing that would really get me is if I found a great guy and after I was emotionally invested only to learn he felt sexy while wearing my underwear or something to that effect.

Yeah, what she ^^ said.

I racked my brain just now to think of a fetish that a person may have that I could deal with. But no, there is none.
Besides, I get freaked out very easy. If we were alone and he told me of his fetish and then tried to display it for me, I think I would go running and screaming out the door.

So if a guy wanted you to walk on his back you would be creeped out???

Old 05-16-2009, 01:46 PM

3,062 posts, read 7,036,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
There is a difference between someone who likes to for example suck on your earlobes during love making and someone who ONLY wants to suck on your earlobes and thats the ONLY way or the BEST way for him to get turned on.

Maybe if his fetish was spending money on me I could learn to deal but thats about it.
Suck on your earlobes? Who does that? Nibbling, maybe...

Old 05-16-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:
There is a difference between someone who likes to for example suck on your earlobes during love making and someone who ONLY wants to suck on your earlobes and thats the ONLY way or the BEST way for him to get turned on.

Maybe if his fetish was spending money on me I could learn to deal but thats about it.

So basically it's all about what YOU WANT right?

Old 05-16-2009, 01:54 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,443,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
So basically it's all about what YOU WANT right?
NO, that was a joke. Making your statement is YOUR way of taking the spotlight off of the STRANGE way you are sexually aroused and putting it on me.

The reality is that once I am out of Nursing School, no man will need to buy me anything nor have they up until this point in my life.

Get some counseling.

Old 05-16-2009, 02:12 PM

Quote:
NO, that was a joke. Making your statement is YOUR way of taking the spotlight off of the STRANGE way you are sexually aroused and putting it on me.

The reality is that once I am out of Nursing School, no man will need to buy me anything nor have they up until this point in my life.

Get some counseling.

I need counseling because a want a woman to tickle my neck with her toes???-lol

Old 05-16-2009, 02:23 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,443,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I need counseling because a want a woman to tickle my neck with her toes???-lol
Maybe you should go back to my first post and read the link, then decide for yourself if what you have is truly a fetish, if so then the psychological community does believe you need counseling and I bow to their authority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships