Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 06:18 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,032,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Name one fetish that benefits the other person, not oneself.
What about if you CARED about him and then learned he like to be walked on by his girlfriend? Would you break up with him?

Old 05-16-2009, 06:25 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,896,720 times
And they say women are high maintenance?

Old 05-16-2009, 06:38 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
What about if you CARED about him and then learned he like to be walked on by his girlfriend? Would you break up with him?
I'm sorry, you're missing my point. A few women here joked about wanting oral sex or being given presents, and your response was that women are shallow and self-centered. My question to you was to name a fetish that wasn't self-serving.

Or in other words, what if you CARED about her and then learned she liked to be pleasured orally? Would you break up with her? What if it was something you didn't want to do? Maybe she, oh, wants you to chew on her toenails or something.

Old 05-16-2009, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I'm sorry, you're missing my point. A few women here joked about wanting oral sex or being given presents, and your response was that women are shallow and self-centered. My question to you was to name a fetish that wasn't self-serving.

Or in other words, what if you CARED about her and then learned she liked to be pleasured orally? Would you break up with her? What if it was something you didn't want to do? Maybe she, oh, wants you to chew on her toenails or something.

Then I would try to please her since we would be in a relationship

Old 05-16-2009, 06:43 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,199,065 times
Quote:
Yeah because that BENEFITS YOU. women are so selfish and that's why I have no interest in relationships.
You just want them to tramp on your chest and neck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
And they say women are high maintenance?
No doubt lol

Old 05-16-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
You just want them to tramp on your chest and neck?

No doubt lol

Just the Back, Neck and Chest was always too risky for me

Old 05-16-2009, 06:52 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,222,724 times
Default In a long term relationship?

Quote:
So what if a guy just liked you to walk on top of him with your shoes off and bounce up and down?
Walking on someone and bouncing my boobs seems pretty harmless, just pleasing a partner right?
Why don't you try thinking beyond the one night your imagining?
That its what they want all the time -over and over for months, years - who knows if they ever give you what you want - so year after year they are begging for you to play their obsession game - boring, irritating, not reciprocal, and it doesn't turn me on so its just always a big sexual favor which I think would ultimately wreak havoc on a long term relationship. True there may be women (or men in a reversed position). Who could give lovey what they so need every night and not mind. So apparently the op just needs to find the martyr type and all is good.

Old 05-16-2009, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Walking on someone and bouncing my boobs seems pretty harmless, just pleasing a partner right?
Why don't you try thinking beyond the one night your imagining?
That its what they want all the time -over and over for months, years - who knows if they ever give you what you want - so year after year they are begging for you to play their obsession game - boring, irritating, not reciprocal, and it doesn't turn me on so its just always a big sexual favor which I think would ultimately wreak havoc on a long term relationship. True there may be women (or men in a reversed position). Who could give lovey what they so need every night and not mind. So apparently the op just needs to find the martyr type and all is good.

Of course it wouldn't be a everyday thing. Sex is not a everyday thing so why would the trampling need to be?

Old 05-16-2009, 07:18 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,145,464 times
Fetishes seem very selfish, and strangely enough, less imaginative to me.
I've given my view in the past how people with fetishes seem less capable of real intimacy and enjoying sex in itself (it has to be accompanied by their fetish).

Old 05-16-2009, 07:18 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,190,394 times
Quote:
Of course it wouldn't be a everyday thing. Sex is not a everyday thing so why would the trampling need to be?

Uhm....what?!

Must....keep...mouth.....shut.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships