Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2010, 03:29 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,303,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post

And according to history most serial killers or rapists go after prostitutes, tramps, or people they are doing drugs with.......

wrong.

Old 05-23-2010, 12:40 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,854,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy

And according to history most serial killers or rapists go after prostitutes, tramps, or people they are doing drugs with.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post
wrong.
NO RIGHT!

Old 05-23-2010, 06:26 AM

source?

I think that's a pretty disgusting thing to say.

Along with all the other people who say: don't dress slutty or leave your drink unattended and "you should be fine".

Old 05-23-2010, 07:26 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,404,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post
source?

I think that's a pretty disgusting thing to say.

Along with all the other people who say: don't dress slutty or leave your drink unattended and "you should be fine".
CBC News In Depth: Crime

I don't know what happened to crime library. When TruTV bought it they ruined it. They had better sources back then.

I don't know what we are arguing really. But leaving your drink unattended is super stupid, man or woman. I haven't really seen dressing "slutty" hurt anyone...unless lewd comments are physically painful. Which, I'm not a woman, but I'm guessing they actually suck pretty bad.

**If you read the article...you'll see why a lot of the AntiWoman comments from the really young guys, are so worrying.

Old 05-23-2010, 07:52 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,881,511 times
Basic Instinct comes to mind lol .. ah come on ladies !

Old 05-23-2010, 08:07 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,881,511 times

Please dont squish my tender heart ... oops did i scare ya ..sowiee lol

Old 05-23-2010, 01:59 PM

Of course there are things you can do to make yourself less of an easy target. I'm arguing against the assertion that most of the victims of rape are drug users, tramps, and prostitutes and as long as you don't do those thing and aren't those things "you're probably good".

Old 05-24-2010, 10:14 AM

121 posts, read 192,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanosphere View Post
I don't understand the whole concept of "creepy," because all of the guys I've known to have been called "creeps," "creepy" or "creepers" behind their back were normal, kind and honest guys who just weren't the smoothest or most talkative in a social situation.

Once, one of my friends was waiting outside of work for me, just occasionally looking in. One of my female coworkers said "There's this creepy guy standing out there and just looking in. What's the hell is wrong with him?" I told her that was my best friend and that he was waiting for me, and she said "Oh... sorry."

Another situation, I was at a party, and a two girls were talking to eachother while this guy was just standing quietly by one of their sides. When he left after a few seconds, 1 girl said "Wow, thank God he left. That guy was a total creeper." The other girl said "That's my boyfriend," and the other girl turned white.

So what gives ladies? Do you automatically assume that every guy who isn't much of a looker or a talker is going to stalk, rape and murder you?
To women all guys who they are not intrested in are creeps, and the thing is... women never get intrested in guys, so basicly all guys are desperate creeps.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:54 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,180,768 times
Ladies why do you find men creepy? I present exhibit A:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMulder999 View Post
To women all guys who they are not intrested in are creeps, and the thing is... women never get intrested in guys, so basicly all guys are desperate creeps.
Yeah, the world is just one big, fat, lesbian orgy party you weren't invited to, ain't it Foxy?.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:58 AM

914 posts, read 1,806,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanosphere View Post
I don't understand the whole concept of "creepy," because all of the guys I've known to have been called "creeps," "creepy" or "creepers" behind their back were normal, kind and honest guys who just weren't the smoothest or most talkative in a social situation.

Once, one of my friends was waiting outside of work for me, just occasionally looking in. One of my female coworkers said "There's this creepy guy standing out there and just looking in. What's the hell is wrong with him?" I told her that was my best friend and that he was waiting for me, and she said "Oh... sorry."

Another situation, I was at a party, and a two girls were talking to eachother while this guy was just standing quietly by one of their sides. When he left after a few seconds, 1 girl said "Wow, thank God he left. That guy was a total creeper." The other girl said "That's my boyfriend," and the other girl turned white.

So what gives ladies? Do you automatically assume that every guy who isn't much of a looker or a talker is going to stalk, rape and murder you?

Ususally when it's said among my friends and me, we're just joking around. What makes someone creepy is mostly their vibe, and when a homeless man is giving you the rape glare, you can't help but label the guy creepy.

Another example happened just recently. I have a total crush on this guy I work with and I joke about how I want his kids and his last name sounds great with my first name, etc. (obviously, as a hilarious joke) They call me creepy... as I deserve to be called creepy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships