Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2009, 12:30 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,190,616 times

Advertisements

<insert postulation, testosterone based I'm badder than the bigger guys feather puffing here>

No offense, but the only ego stroking going on is self-based atm.

And there's plenty more that's pathetic. Much like a shorter guy getting super-huffed and belligerent when you bump into him because you're far taller, when an apology is fired right off.

Sorry, I don't humor it. Never have, never will.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:33 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,010,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
The bigger they are...the harder they fall.
Well I don't plan on tackling him. Ok, maybe I do.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:51 PM

12,766 posts, read 18,386,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
So many times I hear people offering an oppinion on this, but never any facts. Well, here are 5 different scientific studies that show what women look for in a man: HEIGHT

Tall men, skinny women - Broadsheet - Salon.com

Tall Guys Attract Girls and Have More Children Than Short Men

How Much of an Advantage Do Tall Men Have? Are Tall Men Really Better Off?

don't want no short, short man **FINAL REPORT**

Short Persons Support: Research : Personals Analyzer

Now, I can guarantee that I will have people attacking me personally, but not the content of this post (making themselves look immature in the process) while others will INSIST that that is not the case (despite not showing any scientific evidence to the contrary)

If someone could show me some ACTUAL EVIDENCE to prove me wrong, as in scientific evidence or a study that goes against the studies I have posted, I will listen. Instead, I will get people denying the evidence and attacking myself in a childish manner.

Face it: short men have a better chance of winning the lottery then they do of finding a mate. Either prove me wrong using evidence, or fall silent.
I actually love short men- as i am a very short female. I WILL NOT date someone over 5'5".

Old 06-19-2009, 02:15 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynec613 View Post
<insert postulation, testosterone based I'm badder than the bigger guys feather puffing here>

No offense, but the only ego stroking going on is self-based atm.

And there's plenty more that's pathetic. Much like a shorter guy getting super-huffed and belligerent when you bump into him because you're far taller, when an apology is fired right off.

Sorry, I don't humor it. Never have, never will.
Im just talking bout BULLYS not some guy bumping into me and punching him in the face..

I dont like fighting or hitting people i just loathe bullise who try to use there size to initmdate people..

Or bullies of any size for that matter

Old 06-19-2009, 02:58 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,554,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
So many times I hear people offering an oppinion on this, but never any facts. Well, here are 5 different scientific studies that show what women look for in a man: HEIGHT

Tall men, skinny women - Broadsheet - Salon.com

Tall Guys Attract Girls and Have More Children Than Short Men

How Much of an Advantage Do Tall Men Have? Are Tall Men Really Better Off?

don't want no short, short man **FINAL REPORT**

Short Persons Support: Research : Personals Analyzer

Now, I can guarantee that I will have people attacking me personally, but not the content of this post (making themselves look immature in the process) while others will INSIST that that is not the case (despite not showing any scientific evidence to the contrary)

If someone could show me some ACTUAL EVIDENCE to prove me wrong, as in scientific evidence or a study that goes against the studies I have posted, I will listen. Instead, I will get people denying the evidence and attacking myself in a childish manner.

Face it: short men have a better chance of winning the lottery then they do of finding a mate. Either prove me wrong using evidence, or fall silent.
I wouldn't go as far as saying they have a better chance of winning the lotto....but I think height matters. Just like physical beauty matters in women. Things like height and beauty get you noticed. The more you get noticed, the more likely you'll find a mate.

Statistically, speaking, we end up with someone with about as much to offer from a physical standpoint as we offer ourselves. 10's usually don't settle for 7's. They don't have to. They match up with 10's or with people who have something else to offer to make up for not being a 10 (think pretty young woman with rich older man. It's not his looks that got him noticed).

The chances of a short man getting a mate are directly proportional to his pickiness. If he insists on only women who are pretty and thin, he's taking his chances. If he's willing to go for less than perfect, his odds go up.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:17 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post

The chances of a short man getting a mate are directly proportional to his pickiness. If he insists on only women who are pretty and thin, he's taking his chances. If he's willing to go for less than perfect, his odds go up.
I think thats a little strong theres good looking short guys who can get hot women,im 5'8 ive been with attractive women i have a friend my size who gets hot women all the time

I think as long as your not talking extremes[like 5'3] if your good looking[facially] your good looking and as long as yuor not socially retarded you should have no problem with women..

Old 06-19-2009, 04:42 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,673,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
I actually love short men- as i am a very short female. I WILL NOT date someone over 5'5".
Damn...I'm 5'6"--and out of luck.

Old 06-19-2009, 05:05 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,674,830 times
Nah.....I don`t believe that.
Short women, prefer short guys.....or at least I would think so.
My ex was short.....5`5...I am 5`2....it was good!

Old 06-19-2009, 07:35 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Short women, prefer short guys.....or at least I would think so.
Nope, we do NOT!

Old 06-19-2009, 07:39 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,674,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Nope, we do NOT!
Really? Ok then.
I just think it looks odd, to see a couple together, whom for example is 5`2, and 5`9. I mean, she looks like she may come to his elbow. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships