Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 01:19 PM

44 posts, read 42,092 times

Advertisements

I m waiting for rance´s opinion...
LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2007, 01:20 PM

6,044 posts, read 24,109,448 times
I love being married. The trick is to marry someone you won't get bored of. I've know my husband for 6 years, and we've been married for a year and a half, and he still surprises me in some way almost every day. Never a dull moment with him. And definitely, "marital relations" are still exciting. You just have to find the right one.

Old 04-17-2007, 01:26 PM

1,398 posts, read 7,709,437 times
christina0001 I'm glad you're very happy but 6 years?? Six years is NOT a long time. I've had affairs that lasted longer than that...

Old 04-17-2007, 01:26 PM

2,408 posts, read 14,402,385 times
I wouldn't say that I don't "believe" in marriage because it is an institution that works well for many people, as many other posters in this thread have attested to. What I will say though is that I don't believe marriage is for me personally. I don't really have much interest in it and don't see the need.

Old 04-17-2007, 01:30 PM

44 posts, read 42,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dullnboring View Post
I wouldn't say that I don't "believe" in marriage because it is an institution that works well for many people, as many other posters in this thread have attested to. What I will say though is that I don't believe marriage is for me personally. I don't really have much interest in it and don't see the need.
That´s all i want to hear.(read)

Old 04-17-2007, 01:31 PM

1,093 posts, read 3,798,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown View Post
christina0001 I'm glad you're very happy but 6 years?? Six years is NOT a long time. I've had affairs that lasted longer than that...
Well, isn't that an accomplishment.

Old 04-17-2007, 01:36 PM

364 posts, read 528,242 times
I don't believe its for everyone. And I don't believe it has to be done in one exact manner. Basically just like everything else you have to find what works best for the two of you. I will be getting married in the fall and I love my fiance but also like "me" time. One night a week we spend time with our same sex friends apart or just spend the night alone. At least for the two of us, I think if we were together all the time excluding work we would have some problems. We are both only children who like some independance. I view it as we are two individuals who want to share our lives together. I once saw an engagment card that said "Two souls, one thought". That is not how I see my future marriage. I think we both need our own thoughts! You get the drift of what I am saying. Different strokes for different folks.

And for the bedroom part of it all- must try new things, new places, new positions. New new new!! Once again, take the basic concept and personalize it!

Old 04-17-2007, 01:45 PM

3 posts, read 6,796 times
Post there is no point

i think tht marriage is a waste of time...i don t need a dress cake and a party to tell some one i love them...i think weddings r a perfect point to show off wealth and popularity, not to mention what if it doesn t work out? i don t know about u but i happen to like the things i have i don t want to worry about losing my couch if my husband and i divorce. i think that we as humans r like every other animal on earth; and therefore having a relationship with one person for life goes against nature. but of course i m still young and unfamiliar to the world around

Old 04-17-2007, 02:02 PM

23,025 posts, read 34,415,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilator_ View Post
Im christian too.But i dont follow the bible word by word...The bible says a lot of things.Its a difficult book to understand it.
I prefer to live with different women in a free way.No laws, no responsability, no obligations.
I respect people who are married.I respect all the different ways of thinking.
But live free, without any kind of preoccupation is so good.

P.D:I hate my ex-wife.
You say you're a Christian yet you want to sleep around with a lot of women Some things in the Bible may be hard to understand but this is not one of them. But since you're only 22 I don't think marriage should be on your mind anyway.

Old 04-17-2007, 02:04 PM

1,093 posts, read 3,798,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
You say you're a Christian yet you want to sleep around with a lot of women Some things in the Bible may be hard to understand but this is not one of them. But since you're only 22 I don't think marriage should be on your mind anyway.
I am 23 and been married for 2 years as of the 24th of this month.
Age has nothing to do with it, maturity and many other things.. but not age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships