Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 10:18 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,399,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Heh, actually, I can sleep and not fart - or at least not be caught, if I had. My ex-husband of 20 years not once ever heard me pass gas or burp. He was wholly convinced I was incapable.

A man passing gas, does not bother me so much, they just sneak and pop out of them, but then again, men do not have feminine expectations to live up to. They are in a different playing field altogether.

Again, Beano - and Gas-X.
Ummmm...yeah okay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2009, 10:31 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,468,732 times
Never. It is never cool. Take it to the toilet, bury it in the garage, stick it in the closet - I don't care, just don't do it in front of me. Common courtesy.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:44 AM

2,278 posts, read 3,924,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Never. It is never cool. Take it to the toilet, bury it in the garage, stick it in the closet - I don't care, just don't do it in front of me. Common courtesy.
you wouldn't mind if Benecio does it...don't lie...

Old 09-03-2009, 11:24 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,468,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicejb View Post
you wouldn't mind if Benecio does it...don't lie...
He's too much of a gentleman to do it - no lie! I'd have a bigger problem with the ashtray breath.....

Old 09-03-2009, 11:44 AM

2,278 posts, read 3,924,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
He's too much of a gentleman to do it - no lie! I'd have a bigger problem with the ashtray breath.....
*sigh* guess gotta put up with that with Rob Pattz...i should just put a patch over his purty mouth to get that boy to stop

Old 09-03-2009, 12:41 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,703,599 times
If you farted in your sleep, and I was already sleeping--I'd probably take no notice of it whatsoever.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:50 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,659,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Ummmm...yeah okay.

Mama, not so unbelievable to others who are SO intent about it as I am. If I am going to sleep with a man, as I did with my ex-husband for 20 years, I will pop a gas-x or if my stomach is upset, an Imodium AD - or both. As I mentioned in a former post, my ex-husband swears up and down I have not ever done so and he was a light sleeper. Know why that is? See above. In addition, my main diet is RAW/vegetarianism. I do not have the same gastrointestinal issues that someone who eats meat, pizza, etc. will have. So being that my main diet is RAW/vegetarianism, if I decide to eat something my body is not accustomed to - I know what would potential be coming and I take care of it in advance, erasing all traces.

Old 09-03-2009, 07:49 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,398,167 times
When you go into the bathroom (alone) and close the door behind yourself.

Old 09-03-2009, 07:51 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,398,167 times
BTW... it is just so disgusting being in the company of someone elses fart. ESPECIALLY in a car.

ew ew ew

Old 09-03-2009, 08:03 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,399,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Mama, not so unbelievable to others who are SO intent about it as I am. If I am going to sleep with a man, as I did with my ex-husband for 20 years, I will pop a gas-x or if my stomach is upset, an Imodium AD - or both. As I mentioned in a former post, my ex-husband swears up and down I have not ever done so and he was a light sleeper. Know why that is? See above. In addition, my main diet is RAW/vegetarianism. I do not have the same gastrointestinal issues that someone who eats meat, pizza, etc. will have. So being that my main diet is RAW/vegetarianism, if I decide to eat something my body is not accustomed to - I know what would potential be coming and I take care of it in advance, erasing all traces.
imodium AD? yuck.
Jeepgirl, gastrointestinal issues have nothing to do with gas. By the way, raw diet can be EXTREMELY gassy, eating green leafy vegetables, as well as raw broccoli, veggies etc...on the consistent level can make one explode. I don't want to go into details about raw food diet, my husband is a holistic health counselor and I can dispute how gassy or not gassy this diet can be, simply because of difficulties for instance to digest some of the raw food, but it's not about that.
To be honest, I don't really care much about your gas. LOL. There are far more important topics in my life. lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships