Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 03:07 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,219,784 times

Advertisements

I know im going to get eaten alive, by women who are going to be saying, "its whats inside that counts" blah blah blah, sorry im just saying how i feel. Ever since i was a teenager, i have an affinity for big breasted woman, my first big celebrity crush was on Samantha Fox. My exes all have had . I know you probbably know that im seperated right now, but all the girls ive gone out with are pretty buxom. Its funny, cuz i had relations w a young lady that had small , and it was ok, but i wasnt turned on, needless to say, it happened one time, and i never called her back for seconds. I know this might be dumb to some of you, but its a prerequisite, for girls to have atleast a c cup, for me to even find them attractive and sexy. I prefer girls w d's though, sorry just telling the way it is. I dont like fake ones, though, only 100% natural, like Selma Hayek, and Sofia Vergada.Ive gone out w girls, that werent even that pretty from the face, but had nice , sorry thats just my preference, dont shoot me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2009, 03:10 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
You prefer what you prefer, whether it's someone who is tall or green-eyed or whatever. You might overlook someone who is otherwise great for you, and if you are too picky, you might not find anyone who really suits you, but you really can't help what you find attractive.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:15 PM

3,820 posts, read 8,748,805 times
Ya know, everyone has their things they like that turn them on. So yours is big ones. Not gonna scold you for that.

However, what makes you come across as a jerk is that you would come on to a public, anonymous forum and announce that for the soul purpose of making people upset.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:15 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,643,526 times
I don't think it's shallow and I don't think you should feel the need to defend your preferences. Preferences are things we have no control over. OK, so you're not turned on by small-breasted women. Fine. Personally, I like smaller breasts more than bigger ones. But it's not something I forced myself to like. It just is. The same way a white person might not be attracted to a black person. Does that make the person a racist? Of course not.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:20 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,684,778 times
It's okay, OP...some of us women aren't turned on by your small parts either.

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I know im going to get eaten alive, by women who are going to be saying, "its whats inside that counts" blah blah blah, sorry im just saying how i feel. Ever since i was a teenager, i have an affinity for big breasted woman, my first big celebrity crush was on Samantha Fox. My exes all have had . I know you probbably know that im seperated right now, but all the girls ive gone out with are pretty buxom. Its funny, cuz i had relations w a young lady that had small , and it was ok, but i wasnt turned on, needless to say, it happened one time, and i never called her back for seconds. I know this might be dumb to some of you, but its a prerequisite, for girls to have atleast a c cup, for me to even find them attractive and sexy. I prefer girls w d's though, sorry just telling the way it is. I dont like fake ones, though, only 100% natural, like Selma Hayek, and Sofia Vergada.Ive gone out w girls, that werent even that pretty from the face, but had nice , sorry thats just my preference, dont shoot me!
I understand. I have always been attracted to money.

I didnt come here to make people upset at all, and its not like that the first thing i look for, i look at the whole package, but a woman w big breast to me is extremely extremely sexy to me. Everybody melts for Megan FOX or Angelina Jolie and yes they are very beautiful, but to me their to thin, they dont have curves. Scarllet Johanson, Fergie, Jessica Simpson to me are very sexy.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:34 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I understand. I have always been attracted to money.
That bulge in my pants is not what you think it is. Its my empty wallet.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:37 PM

The top ones look fake and the one in the botton dont turn me on at all.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:40 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
I spent it all on not too particularly large breasted Russians. I still sense the negotiating power on her part but my intellectual faculties seem to be failing me for the moment.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships