Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2009, 11:00 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I know im going to get eaten alive, by women who are going to be saying, "its whats inside that counts" blah blah blah, sorry im just saying how i feel. Ever since i was a teenager, i have an affinity for big breasted woman, my first big celebrity crush was on Samantha Fox. My exes all have had . I know you probbably know that im seperated right now, but all the girls ive gone out with are pretty buxom. Its funny, cuz i had relations w a young lady that had small , and it was ok, but i wasnt turned on, needless to say, it happened one time, and i never called her back for seconds. I know this might be dumb to some of you, but its a prerequisite, for girls to have atleast a c cup, for me to even find them attractive and sexy. I prefer girls w d's though, sorry just telling the way it is. I dont like fake ones, though, only 100% natural, like Selma Hayek, and Sofia Vergada.Ive gone out w girls, that werent even that pretty from the face, but had nice , sorry thats just my preference, dont shoot me!
Women are just as superficial dont apologize..

If allot of them can dish out theyre dislikes in men but are not able to accept when Men say they prefer things they may lack thats their problem..

Last edited by JBT1980; 10-07-2009 at 11:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2009, 11:15 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Oh the irony.
Oh the predictability.
A man says he prefers women with large breasts and it is declared a mere caprice vs nature. A man decides what he finds attractive?

Song of Solomon
This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.

I post something in defense of a woman's instinct to be coy and it was assumed I am a woman. I posted in this thread that breast size is linked to fertility and so it seemed to presume my wife or choice of selection was a well endowed woman? Not so and quite the opposite. If you are always defending your own self interest, does it not call into question your objectivity? Deriding a woman's large breasts as becoming eventual sacks of apples is the highroad? The projectile flies past the fair breasted woman into the lap of a woman equally self conscience.

Perhaps the woman of little breast may select a man of little stature or of an unusual frailty. No such aid as we see for the small breasted women for such a man. The women of a lessor stock will take what they can get and no less. What of Beauty and the Beast? Its seems to have finally occurred in modern times by Shrek that the beauty monopolized every virtue. She was beautiful and she looked past the beast into inner virtues. It was the same beast who saw no other virtuous beast but only the beauty as his mate. So what virtue did she see?

Breasts are secondary sexual characteristics and by them they identify a woman from a man and in general a woman needs to looks like a women rather than a horse. The penguin without fat around the brood patch is the last of a generation. The Arctic imposes its bias.

At some point a man expects to see a breast and without it he may be the last of his kind and so it seems with the B and the C it is seen by most. However that threshold obviously varies and given a women with no breasts cannot satisfy a man who prefers a B what is a man who prefers a C? What is a woman who cannot see a man any less than 5 foot 5? The flat chested woman need not despair at all. Simply disregard similar superficial virtues such a short man, with a modest income, a quiet high voice, and sweaty palms. They are out there as we speak, waiting for the beast that sees the virtue in all the beasts rather than just his own.

Old 10-07-2009, 11:49 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,542,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LOL @ this thread.

I prefer the really really really really teeny tiny itsy bitsy breasts, but with big giant nipples. Those are sexy.
Friend of mine got married and said the sad part about it was he had more than she did! lol Even if he turned around, he said his shoulder blades stuck out further than her breasts. He said the best way to find hers was rub an ice cube over the possible area on her chest and wait for the nipples to pop up! lol

For me, breasts are breasts! I aint particular! They all taste the same! lol

Old 10-08-2009, 01:05 AM

1,384 posts, read 3,178,891 times
Quote:
I know im going to get eaten alive, by women who are going to be saying, "its whats inside that counts" blah blah blah, sorry im just saying how i feel. Ever since i was a teenager, i have an affinity for big breasted woman, my first big celebrity crush was on Samantha Fox. My exes all have had . I know you probbably know that im seperated right now, but all the girls ive gone out with are pretty buxom. Its funny, cuz i had relations w a young lady that had small , and it was ok, but i wasnt turned on, needless to say, it happened one time, and i never called her back for seconds. I know this might be dumb to some of you, but its a prerequisite, for girls to have atleast a c cup, for me to even find them attractive and sexy. I prefer girls w d's though, sorry just telling the way it is. I dont like fake ones, though, only 100% natural, like Selma Hayek, and Sofia Vergada.Ive gone out w girls, that werent even that pretty from the face, but had nice , sorry thats just my preference, dont shoot me!
I think in your next life, you will be a 5' foot tall, curvy Italian woman, with 34 DDD breasts all of your life, without the money to scale them down.

While you are fondling yourself silly because they are a gorgeous rack on you, you will most likely find yourself never wearing heels because falling down the stairs really gets annoying after the 10th grade.

Next, your back will begin to ache by the age of 25, because carrying these busty beauties takes work, and strong back muscles.

Then let's not forget, make sure you have a great paying job in your next life, because your bras will cost upward of $68.00. These have to be custom made with gel insert shoulder pads so the groves in your shoulders don't sink so badly as the pain gets worse.

Now, that you've broken in your gorgeous DDD's, let's get the guys whistling, heckling, and staring down at your breasts at 5 feet tall, especially at the board room meetings! FUN TIMES!

It's not like you can hide the beauties, no matter what you wear.

Speaking of wearing.....spaghetti straps like your cute A and B cup girlfriends? Forget it. You need over the shoulder double strength boulder holders for these babies.

And as you age in your next life, you will roll over for some nooky with your spouse, and have to sit up as sexy as you can in the twilight of your bedroom, push the beauties from out under your armpits, before he catches you, and give the come hither finger.

Oh wait, you're pmsing and those nips are tender. NVM, back to bed you go.

Enjoy the beauties that you don't have to carry around now my friend.....in the next life......I'm gonna be a guy........and I'm gonna introduce you to accidental grazing in every single elevator you ever will enter.

Enjoy!

Old 10-08-2009, 08:44 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katlakat View Post
I think in your next life, you will be a 5' foot tall, curvy Italian woman, with 34 DDD breasts all of your life,
Enjoy!

I'd actually consider commitment to a woman like that....but if the luck of mutual bonding doesn't happen this time maybe in the next life eh?

Old 10-08-2009, 09:11 AM

850 posts, read 1,546,454 times
Quote:
Why are you so self conscious about what you want and don't want? Are you looking for approval to confirm how you feel? Baby do your thing and only go for what you want. I don't have a problem in the breast department...as a matter of fact I have too much! And it's all real!

A sister don't play!

Old 10-08-2009, 09:13 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I'd actually consider commitment to a woman like that....but if the luck of mutual bonding doesn't happen this time maybe in the next life eh?
Will 5'8" do instead of 5'?

Old 10-08-2009, 10:34 AM

1,384 posts, read 3,178,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Will 5'8" do instead of 5'?
It's more of a strange combo at 5'0" because men really have to STARE DOWN, making their intentions that more obvious.

I thought the OP should walk a lifetime in my shoes and still see if he wants those big beauties to love....they aren't so lovely once they are a permanent attachment to your small frame.

+10 to the topple over factor.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:45 AM

3,400 posts, read 8,031,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
I am uniquely & phenomenally ME & I carry myself that way... Not pridefully so, but in full bloom...

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs278.snc1/10522_1207867990894_1054505441_30651994_4495117_n. jpg (broken link)

... knowing precisely my value & being unaltered by anyone else's perceptions of beauty. If a man isn't attracted to me - sobeit. It doesn't phase me or shake my foundation or sense of self one iota. There are many someone's for everyone. I bless him & wish for him to continue on to whomever it is who he does find attraction & connection to/with...

I only require one. One man. My King... He's out there somewhere & all this small breast / large breast nonsense is irrelevant at the end of the day - but a nice distraction from my stressful life demands right now - so, again, thank you!!!

Thinky...
Honey, thats a Pitcher plant. It has a strong, often unpleasant odor to attract insects into it, because there's a trap down there. The bugs go down into the hole, and the plant eats those insects.

Do you REALLY want to be a 'blooming' Pitcher plant???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
With all due respect, I thank our present entertainment culture for turning out guys who are OVERLY concerned with T and $$$. Anyhow, since when was a womens breast put there solely for a MANS satisfaction? Last time I checked, they were there to provide nutrients for a developing baby.
Which is creepy when you think about it. Seriously, the kid is EATING YOU! Sickening thought to me.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:59 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Honey, thats a Pitcher plant. It has a strong, often unpleasant odor to attract insects into it, because there's a trap down there. The bugs go down into the hole, and the plant eats those insects.

Do you REALLY want to be a 'blooming' Pitcher plant???

Which is creepy when you think about it. Seriously, the kid is EATING YOU! Sickening thought to me.
WOW! Just WOW! Quite the imagination you have if you think the baby is "eating you" rather than "being fed." I've never before heard a woman say she found it sickening to feed her baby. Takes all kinds i guess. WOW!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships