Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2009, 06:34 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,902,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Well, I'm on a roll here. I just made my first Mexican Caesar salad. The dressing came out perfect! It's all prepped and waiting. Can't wait to eat! *pats self on back*
That sounds good...and different!

Old 12-19-2009, 06:34 PM

1,057 posts, read 2,013,672 times
Watched a bit of the "Blizzard of 09" coverage while on the treadmill at the gym... all the coverage from PA reminded me of Groundhog Day. "We better get moving if we're gonna stay ahead of the weather..."

Old 12-19-2009, 06:36 PM

52,335 posts, read 52,791,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
Sure, we're talking snow, boot height, portable DVD screen, whatever you say, Chow!
LOL, I was afraid my cheesy little joke would go unnoticed.

Old 12-19-2009, 06:38 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,212,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Oh I caught it too, but I tried to exercise my self control - 10 inches is a lot of snow.

Old 12-19-2009, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Nope, just a little slow on the uptake tonight...trying to multitask. Screaming at the Saints (haven't punted on two drives in a row all season!) on television and CD ing at the same time.

Old 12-19-2009, 06:44 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,689,730 times
Quote:
You.......go unnoticed? Absurd! We just won`t have that now!!
You wanna lose weight and eat salads, we are behind you!
You can do it!!

Old 12-19-2009, 06:45 PM

19,435 posts, read 15,281,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
That sounds good...and different!
The dressing's made with cilantro and, supposedly, "pepitas" (pumpkin seeds), but I couldn't find any, so I used sunflower seeds instead. There's a TON of olive oil, and a TON of mayo in it. The recipe said it served 6, but it says it yields ONE QUART! Sounds like more than 6 servings to me! Anyway... I guess I know what I'll be having for lunch next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
Watched a bit of the "Blizzard of 09" coverage while on the treadmill at the gym... all the coverage from PA reminded me of Groundhog Day. "We better get moving if we're gonna stay ahead of the weather..."
LOL, I saw Groundhog Day, but I don't remember much of it. Everyone always references it, so I guess I should watch it again.

Old 12-19-2009, 06:46 PM

2,381 posts, read 4,595,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Think the snows over for now, if your close to Harrisburg, you got more snow than I did here in DE, crips snowed for 10hrs straight.

Made the huge mistake of waiting to go to the supermarket last nite after midnight before the snow started, 24hr Pathmark. 2 lines, I'd say at least 60 ppl, it went around the store. I walked out, its not like I'm gonna starve.
Looks like it might be tapering off here, too...at least it's not falling as steady or hard as it was earlier. How much did you end up getting?

Quote:
Are you keeping warm, wigirl? BTW, we'll take one day of snow, please. Is there any left?
Oh yeah, warm and cozy Temps actually haven't been too bad. Just wouldn't want to be outside for too long. Thankfully there were no power outages! And yes, I think there might be some snow left - but not much

Quote:
Crap, I missed that post! Would have come back with something smart-assed if I had seen it.

Old 12-19-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
The dressing's made with cilantro and, supposedly, "pepitas" (pumpkin seeds), but I couldn't find any, so I used sunflower seeds instead. There's a TON of olive oil, and a TON of mayo in it. The recipe said it served 6, but it says it yields ONE QUART! Sounds like more than 6 servings to me! Anyway... I guess I know what I'll be having for lunch next week.

Sounds YUMMY!

LOL, I saw Groundhog Day, but I don't remember much of it. Everyone always references it, so I guess I should watch it again.
It's one of my favorites - can't tell ya how many times I've seen it. I only own about ten movies and that's one. (FYI for Chow: Slingblade is another). If you netflix it, make sure to watch the director's commentary in the "Extras" section at the end... interesting point of view re: how long they felt he was trapped in this time loop.

Old 12-19-2009, 06:50 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,902,721 times
Quote:
Ooh, that sounds goooooodddddd....

Quote:
Now don't you worry - you have "City-Data" presence!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships