Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 02:20 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,931,054 times

Advertisements

could you elaborate a little on "can't keep up" ?

do you mean he can't do it as many times, or that when you're gettin down 'n dirty, he finishes before you've got satisfaction ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
what do you do when hubby can't keep up with you sexually and it is hurting his pride? I told him this is not a contest, that he is fine but he won't hear of it. I have been insatiable lately and it is not due to the lack or performance, it's just me lately. How do I build his confidence?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2009, 03:41 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,433,597 times
Yeah clarify "can't keep up" then we may be able to give you decent advice

Old 11-26-2009, 05:20 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,736,641 times
If you're going through a phase of being insatiable which is something new and unusual for you, you might think of having your hormone balance checked.

Old 11-26-2009, 05:41 AM

173 posts, read 610,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
i think someone needs to learn a little bit about women !!
the woman, if treated right, is actually a miraculous sex machine !!

they can go on for hours, have multiple orgasms etc.

then stop for a cup of tea, and a biscuit, and start all over again !!
but they have to WANT to !!
This is a myth in my experience. Most women i have spoken to can come once, some lucky ones can come twice in one round. But i'm always the one to tire them out, and their bodies can't go for as long as i can. If you take breaks and such, i can belive it. But just like that? I really don't see it happening. The last one i was with could have one orgasm, and she had to hold back or she would come in barely a minute. If i wanted her to have two orgasms, i would have to practically tease her through the whole day, and then all she could say when we went to bed at the evening was "Bed, now". That was some of the best sex i have had, and she came twice.

But i have never ever heard nor had a woman that could keep up with me. So no 'Miraculous sex machine's' for me!

Old 11-26-2009, 06:14 AM

6,749 posts, read 22,092,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi missymomof3,

Give him a time for recharge. You are burning out his barrel.
I have tried that.

Old 11-26-2009, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkin about it View Post
I never understood this. Women have it tough in general but easy in bed. Men have to do the psychological and physical tricks to last, and if they fail, it's game over.

Women just have to lay there and try not to do anything stupid like fart or call out an ex bf's name. How can a woman "last" longer than a man? What does that even mean?
*sigh* Maybe I haven't made myself clear. I want it all the time lately, and when he isn't available or able, I will take care of things myself. He sees that as not being able to perform and wants to be able to go "two rounds" and so on, but sometimes just can't an apparently it makes him feel bad. I didn't know this until last night. How do I let him know that he is perfectly fine, that it's not him it's me?

Old 11-26-2009, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
If you're going through a phase of being insatiable which is something new and unusual for you, you might think of having your hormone balance checked.
well, it is new.. NOW... I was like this back in my late teens too but I am pretty sure this is normal for a woman my age... peaking as they say

Old 11-26-2009, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Amuse Myself View Post
This is a myth in my experience. Most women i have spoken to can come once, some lucky ones can come twice in one round. But i'm always the one to tire them out, and their bodies can't go for as long as i can. If you take breaks and such, i can belive it. But just like that? I really don't see it happening. The last one i was with could have one orgasm, and she had to hold back or she would come in barely a minute. If i wanted her to have two orgasms, i would have to practically tease her through the whole day, and then all she could say when we went to bed at the evening was "Bed, now". That was some of the best sex i have had, and she came twice.

But i have never ever heard nor had a woman that could keep up with me. So no 'Miraculous sex machine's' for me!
I must be a miraculous sex machine because I have always been able to orgasm mulitple times.

Old 11-26-2009, 06:37 AM

173 posts, read 610,154 times

Do you happen to be married?

Old 11-26-2009, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Amuse Myself View Post

Do you happen to be married?
Yes dear I am lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships