Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 01:16 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,712,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Don't believe most of what you read. Especially here.

Yeah I know. People never cease to confound me, amaze me, and amuse me.

But there are some great posters on here though! You are one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2014, 01:18 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,377,654 times
One time on a date with a very nice woman the kids discussion came up. I had no idea she had any and she never mentioned anything remotely close to it. During the date I went on about how "hard it was to find a woman without kids it seems, and I'd really like to be able to find someone like myself that doesn't have any" and I went on for a bit. I don't think I said anything too terrible. She didn't say anything and I had no idea. She added me later on facebook. She had a son <facepalm>

Old 09-19-2014, 03:44 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,622,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I'll probably win douchebag of the year award for this. But I'll say it anyways. My girlfriend is sick and didn't attend class today. This other girl in my college class starts flirting with me knowing I'm in a relationship.

She sits very close to me, smiles, and tells me while touching my arm "What's good?"

I told her "My girlfriend's p***y" and moved her hand away from my arm.

She got mad but I didn't care.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...imated-GIF.gif

How many more fake stories are you going to post in this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
My intention was to say that I didn't drink.

Just came off wrong at the moment. I just landed from a 16 hour mumbai-newark direct and was kind of shaken up due to jet lag. I was 17 years old back then.

Timberline, I still do feel very bad for acting like a jerk. I promise that will never happen again. Served as a true learning experience on how to hold conversation with American people.
OK. You seem like a nice guy, so I would've been surprised if you were just assuming that people who drink are alcoholics. Also, the fact you were 17 makes some sense there too. The woman's reply was definitely unjustified. I don't know anyone who asks a random 17-year-old about beer either....

Old 09-19-2014, 04:05 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,211,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoytruffle View Post
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...imated-GIF.gif

How many more fake stories are you going to post in this thread?

OK. You seem like a nice guy, so I would've been surprised if you were just assuming that people who drink are alcoholics. Also, the fact you were 17 makes some sense there too. The woman's reply was definitely unjustified. I don't know anyone who asks a random 17-year-old about beer either....
I more or less looked like a 20 year old adult .

Old 09-19-2014, 04:16 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Quote:
Last year, a girl gave me her number.

I told her "You're not attractive enough for me to consider having sex with or having a relationship with." I then threw her number away. I felt bad for saying that because she started crying
Quote:
I'll probably win douchebag of the year award for this. But I'll say it anyways. My girlfriend is sick and didn't attend class today. This other girl in my college class starts flirting with me knowing I'm in a relationship.

She sits very close to me, smiles, and tells me while touching my arm "What's good?"

I told her "My girlfriend's p***y" and moved her hand away from my arm.

She got mad but I didn't care.
You constantly state you are very shy yet you are able to say extremely offensive things to women you barely know?

Old 09-19-2014, 05:39 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
You constantly state you are very shy yet you are able to say extremely offensive things to women you barely know?
I'm shy.. not anti-social.

Old 09-19-2014, 06:00 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,280,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I more or less looked like a 20 year old adult .
I don't think you meant any harm by what you said. To me it sounds more like a miscommunication than anything. What she said about not being a man though... That was stupid!

Old 09-19-2014, 06:07 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Quote:
I'm shy.. not anti-social.
Yet as shy as you say you are you can be so rude to women...amazing how you can change so quickly

Old 09-19-2014, 06:12 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Yet as shy as you say you are you can be so rude to women...amazing how you can change so quickly
Did I ask for your opinion? No, I didn't. I personally don't care what you think of me.

Old 09-19-2014, 07:03 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
I once, out of anger, told a SO I never loved her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships